Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs March 2017 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Current Affairs for Banking, SSC, Insurance, UPSC & Gov Exams
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2017
- Read Our Current Affairs 2017
- India and other South East Asian Region signed a WHO’s Call for Action on March 16, 2017 to end tuberculosis (TB) by which year?
- What is the total worth of the MoU signed between China and Saudi Arabia on March 16, 2017 in the field of investment, energy, space and other sectors?
- The Union Cabinet on March 15, 2017 approved to increase the Dearness Allowance/ Dearness Relief to Central Government Employees/Pensioners from 2 percent to ___________ percent.
- According to the THE’s Asia University Rankings 2017 released on March 16, 2017, which Indian University has emerged as the top ranked among other Indian Universities?
A.Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi
B.Veltech University, Tamil Nadu
C.Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay
D.Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru
- Which bank has launched India’s first digital Loan against Securities services on March 15, 2017?
- The Indian Institutes of Information Technology Public Private Partnership (IIIT PPP) Bill, 2017 seeks to grant Institute of National Importance status to how many IIITs?
- The Future Generali India Insurance Company has tied up with which bank on March 15, 2017 for marketing its product through bank branches?
C.Bank of Baroda
- Which Bank has signed an MoU with the real estate developers’ body CREDAI on March 15, 2017 for the development of the realty sector?
A.State Bank of India
B.Reserve Bank of India
D.Bank of Baroda
- State owned ONGC has planned to invest Rs ___________ crore to develop India’s deepest gas discovery in UD-1 find by 2022-23.
A.Rs. 20000 crore
B.Rs. 21528 crore
C.Rs. 25100 crore
D.Rs. 27,250 crore
- The Union Cabinet on March 15, 2017 approved to set up 50 new Kendriya Vidyalayas under Civil / Defence Sector in India. What is the total cost of the proposed project?
A.Rs. 1000 crore
B.Rs. 1500 crore
C.Rs. 1160 crore
D.Rs. 1220 crore
- Which apex organization has issued new advertisement guidelines on March 15, 2017 for Celebrities to Endorse mutual funds products?
A.National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
B.National Housing Bank (NHB)
C.Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
D.Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- Which Airport has won the 2017 Skytrax World Airport Awards on March 14, 2017?
A.Hong Kong International Airport
B.Incheon International Airport
C.Changi Airport, Singapore
D.Tokyo International Airport
- Which University has topped the Asia University Rankings 2017 list released by Times Higher Education on March 16, 2017?
A.Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
B.Peking University of China
C.University of Hong Kong
D.National University of Singapore
- The Revised National Building Code introduced by the Consumer Affairs Minister Ram Vilas Paswan on March 16, 2017 has been developed by which organization?
A.Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
B.Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI)
C.International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
D.Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- Who has been sworn in as the new Chief Minister of Punjab on March 16, 2017?
C.Rana Gurjit Singh
D.Manpreet Singh Badal
- Who has been appointed as the new Deputy Governor in Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to replace R Gandhi?
A.Bibhu Prasad Kanungo
D.Deepali Pant Joshi
- Which country successfully test launched a land-based anti-ship missile on March 16, 2017 to srtrengthen its defence capabilities?
- The SpaceX’s Falcon 9 Rocket successfully launched a communications satellite _____________ on March 16, 2017.
- Which bank has won the Official Language Policy award for the year 2015-16?
B.Union Bank of India
C.Central Bank of India
- Who has been honored with the first prize for Regeneron Science Talent Search Award by United States on March 16, 2017?
- Tamil Nadu State government presented a tax free budget for 2017-18 on March 16, 2017. What is the proposed Total Revenue Receipt estimated in the budget?
A.Rs 1,59,363 crore
- The Union Cabinet has approved signing of an MoU on Aids to Navigation (AtoNs) with which country on March 15, 2017?
- The Cabinet Committee has given its approval on March 15, 2017 to provide special assistance to which state by way of funding its Externally Aided Projects (EAPs)?