AIMA Managing India Awards 2015 – 6th Edition
The sixth edition of AIMA Managing India Awards was held at New Delhi to honour stalwarts from various fields at a glittering function attended by the who’s who of India.
The AIMA Managing India Awards aim to recognise the contributions of those who have set benchmarks of excellence in their respective spheres and have helped build Brand India – stalwarts from different fields, who have excelled in their respective spheres with vision and inspiration and are worthy of emulation and admiration.
This year, stalwarts from the world of business, media and corporate have been chosen to be felicitated with the awards for their exceptional work and service to their field of work.
Award Winners for this Year are:-
- Director of the Year – Rajkumar Hirani, Director, Producer, Screenwriter and Film Editor
- Transformational Business Leader of the Year – Kunal Bahl, Co-Founder & CEO, Snapdeal.com
- MNC in India of the Year – Hyundai Motor India Ltd (B S Seo, Managing Director & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd to receive the award
- Outstanding Contribution to Media – Shekhar Gupta, Contributing Editor, The India Today Group
- Outstanding Institution Builder – M V Subbiah, Former Chairman, Murugappa Group
- Entrepreneur of the Year – Nita M Ambani, Founder & Chairperson, Reliance Foundation
- Business Leader of the Year – Aditya Puri, Managing Director, HDFC Bank
- Indian MNC of the Year – Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (Dilip Shanghvi, Founder & Managing Director, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd to receive the award)
- Lifetime Contribution Award – G M Rao, Group Chairman, GMR Group