Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Quantitative Aptitude section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample From DATA SUFFICIENCY topic, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam RBI,,SSC and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!!
Questions Penned by Yogit
Q(1 – 10) Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read all the three statements and give answer: –
a) If the data in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question.
b) If the data in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question.
c) If the data either in statement I alone or statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
d)If the data given in both I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
e) If the data in both the statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question
- What is the profit earned by selling a bike for rupees 50000?
1) The cost price of 4 such bikes is equal to selling price of 3 bikes
2) 33.33% profit is earned by selling the bike.
- What is the rate of interest p.c.p.a?
1) The amount triples itself in 12 years
2) The simple interest accrued in 4 years is Rs. 2000.
- The average salary of 10 teachers of a school is Rs.4500. A group of teachers whose average salary is Rs.3000 leave the school and 3 new teacher joins. What is the average salary of new group of teachers in the school?
1) There are 2 teachers that leave the school.
2) The salary of new teacher is 2500.
- What is the perimeter of the rectangular field?
1) Area of the field is 72m^2.
2) Length and breadth are in the ratio of 2:1.
- How much profit did Bharti made by selling a chair?
1) She bought the chair with 30% discount on marked price
2) She sold it with 10% profit on labelled price.
- How long will machine B, working alone take to produce ‘y’ candles?
1) Machine A produces ‘y’ candles in 10 minutes
2) Machine A and Machine B working together produces ‘y’ candles in 4 minutes
- A train crosses a pole in 20 seconds. What is the length of the train?
1) The train crosses another train running in same direction with the speed of 80km/hr in 11 seconds.
2) Speed of the train is 54 km/hr.
- What is the speed of boat in still water?
1) It takes 4 hours to cover the distance between P and Q downstream
2) It takes 6 hours to cover the distance between P and Q upstream.
- What is the compound interest earned by Rahul at the end of 2 years?
1) The amount invested is rupees 17000
2) Simple interest at the same rate for 2 year is rupees 2400 and the rate of interest is 10 p.c.p.a
- How much time did P take to reach the destination?
1) Q takes 24 minutes to reach the same destination
2) Ratio of the speed of P and Q is 3:4
Note: Dear Readers if you have any doubt in any chapter in Quants you can ask here. We will clear your doubts