Aptitude Questions: Data Sufficiency Set 8
Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Quantitative Aptitude section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample FromDATA SUFFICIENCY topic, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam RBI,,SSC and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!!
(A) If the data in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question.
(B) If the data in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question.
(C) If the data either in statement I alone or statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
(D) If the data given in both I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
(E) If the data in both the statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
- What is the two digit number?
I. The difference between the digits of the number is 4.
II. The number obtained by interchanging the digits of original number is less than the original number by 36.
- What is the rate of interest per annum?
I. At the end of 2 years, the difference between CI and SI at same rate is Rs 46.20
II. The amount becomes four times in 20 years.
- In how many days, 12 men and 8 women will complete the work?
I. 5 women can complete the work in 2 days.
II. 1 women and 10 men can complete the work in 5 days.
- What is the speed of the train?
I. Length of train is 200 m.
II. Train crosses a platform of equal length in 20 seconds.
- What is the area of square?
I. The length of diagonal is 24 m.
II. The perimeter of square is 240 m.
- What is the percent profit earned?
I. The article is sold at 20% discount.
II. If there was no discount given, the profit would have been 40%.
- A, B, and C invested in the ratio 2 : 3 : 4 in a business for 3 years. What is the amount received by B in the total profit?
I. The average amount earned per year is Rs 10,500
II. The total profit at the end of 3 years is 2/5th of total investment.
- In how many days A and B together complete a work?
I. If A works alone for 10 days and B alone for 15 days, the work gets completed.
E) A can complete the work in 14 days.
- In how many years, the sum of money will become 4 times at simple interest?
I. The sum gets double in 5 years.
II. The interest earned in 3 years is 1/3rd of the sum.
- How many marks does A got in Math?
I. The average marks obtained in 4 subjects is 62.
II. The sum of marks in English and Science is 172.