Computer Networking Questions – Set 6
Welcome to the Professional Knowledge Section in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in Computer Networking. It will be useful for the upcoming IBPS SO IT officer and SBI Assistant Manager(System) examinations. We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P) is a ……..communications model
- Ethernet, token ring and token bus are types of………
- What is the name of network topology in which there are bidirectional links between each possible node?
- Fiber Distributed Data Interface (FDDI) is an example of which topology?
- Which TCP/IP protocol is used for file transfer with minimal capability and minimal overhead?
- An IPV6 address is…… bits long
- Addresses in Class D are used for…..
(A) Unicast Communication
(B) Multicast Communication
(C) Both (A) & (B)
- An IPV4 address is…..bits long
- How many classes are there in IPV4 addresses?
- What are the three types of addresses in IPV6?
(A) Class A, Class B, Class C
(B) Unicast, anycast, multicast
(C) Unicast, dualcast, multicast