Welcome to Online Computer Quiz in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in Microsoft Excel. It will be useful for all SBI/IBPS/LIC exams and other competitive exams. We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- A(n) ____ is a pre written formula that is built into Excel.
- ________ allows you to create or modify a worksheet while viewing how it will look in printed format.
A. Normal View
B. Page Layout View
C. Print Preview
- The default view for a worksheet is______
A. Normal View
B. Standard View
C. Page View
D. Basic View
- To move the previous worksheet press _______
A. Alt + PgUp
B. Ctrl + PgUp
C. Ctrl + PgDn
D. Alt + PgDn
- The process of identifying specific rows and columns so that so that certain columns and rows are always visible on the screen is called ________
- ______ keep the top row visible while scrolling through the rest of the Worksheet.
A. Freeze Panes
B. Freeze Topview
C. Freeze First Column
D. None of the above
- To select several cells or ranges that are not touching each other, you would ____ while selecting
A. Hold down the control button
B. hold down the shift key
C. hold down the control key
D. hold down the control and shift key
- To access the Go To dialog box in Excel you can press?
- When you create two or four separate windows containing part of the spreadsheet that can be viewed, you have created _________
D. sub sheets
- A cell is referred to by its unique address, called a(n) ____, which is the coordinates of the intersection of a column and a row.
A. Cell reference
B. Name box
D. Active cell