Current Affairs Quiz – April 19 2017
Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs April 19 2017 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Daily Current Affairs
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2017
- Read Our 2017 Current Affairs
- Current Affairs 2017 April
- Union Cabinet has given its approval for procurement of VVPAT Units for use in the General Elections, 2019. Abbreviation VVPAT stands for:
1.Voter Validation Paper Audit Trail
2.Voter Verifiable Paper Audit Trail
3.Voter Verifiable Paper Authentication Trail
4.Voter Validation Paper Authentication Trail
5.Voter Verifiable Paper Account Trail
- Union Cabinet has approved signing of the Protocol amending the Convention between India and ______ for avoidance of Double Taxation
- Union Cabinet has decided to impose a ban on the use of red beacons atop vehicles of government officials and VIPs. This rule will be effective from:
1.September 1, 2017
2.August 1, 2017
3.July 1, 2017
4.June 1, 2017
5.May 1, 2017
- Which yojana has introduced by West Bengal Govt. that converging five separate beneficiary schemes for workers in unorganised sectors and self-employed people?
2.Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna
4.Janani Suraksha Yojana
5.Social Security Yojana
- Which State Govt. signed a power purchase agreement (PPA) with the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) to supply 24 per cent of electricity generated from an upcoming ultra mega solar project in the state?
- As per the report, titled ‘Youth in India‘, released by released by Ministry of statistics and programme implementation, sex ratio in India will dip to ______ girls for 1,000 boys in 2031
- Uttar Pradesh State Govt. has decided to rename Agra airport as
1.Subhash Chandra Bose Airport
2.Chandra Shekhar Azad Airport
3.Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Airport
4.Bhagat Singh Airport
5.Dr. B R Ambedkar Airport
- The Human Resource and Development (HRD) Ministry has formed a committee to review the recommendations made by a University Grants Commission (UGC) panel on implementation of the 7th Pay Commission in educational institutions. This committee is head by:
1.Amit Kumar Verma
2.Vaibhav Narayan Tripathi
4.Kewal Kumar Sharma
5.Rakesh Narayan Mishra
- India has ranked at _____ position in the 2017 A.T. Kearney Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Confidence Index
- US President Donald Trump has ordered federal agencies to look at tightening the H1B visa programme. This decision is part of which agenda followed by Trump administration?
- In the latest World Economic Outlook (WEO), International Monetary Fund (IMF)has cut down India’s growth forecast for year 2017 by 0.4 percentage points to ______ %
- Which private sector bank’s Data Centre in Hyderabad has achieved the distinction of becoming the country’s first Platinum rated project under IGBC Green Data Centre Rating System?
5.Kotak Mahindra Bank
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has permitted banks to invest up to ____ per cent of the unit capital of the Real Estate Investment Trust (REITs) or Infrastructure Investment Trusts (InvITs)
1.10 per cent
2.12 per cent
3.14 per cent
4.16 per cent
5.18 per cent
- Rajasthan State Govt. has signed a revised MoU with which company for a 9 million metric tonne crude oil refinery at Barmer?
- Which novel by Aniruddhan Vasudevan has been chosen for the translation prize in English 2016 by Sahitya Akademi?
1.’Women In India’
2.’Plight of Women’
3.’One Part Woman’
4.’Journey of a Woman’
5.’Struggle of a Woman’
- Hindu youth from Pakistan, named __________has been selected for the prestigious ‘Emerging Young Leaders Award’given by the US State Department
- Who among the following has been appointed as the new chairman of the Bhakra Beas Management Board (BBMB)?
3.Devendra Kumar Sharma
- Who among the following became the first cricketer to score 10,000 runs in T20 cricket?
4.AB de Villiers
- Who among the following became the first visually impaired Indian runner to complete the historic Boston Marathon?
- Who among the following have been named as commentators by ICC for the upcoming Champions Trophy, scheduled to be held in England from 1-8 June 2017.
1.Kapil Dev and Alan Border
2.Sachin Tendular and Steve Waugh
3.Sourav Ganguly and Ricky Ponting
4.Rahul Dravid and Bruce Reid
5.Sunil Gavaskar and David Boon
- Which Maoist Leader passed away on April 18, 2017?
3.K N Ramachandran