Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs April 20 2017 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Daily Current Affairs
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2017
- Read Our 2017 Current Affairs
- Current Affairs 2017 April
- “India Steel 2017”, the 3rd edition of International Conference and Exhibition on Steel Industry was held from 19th-21st April, 2017 in which city?
- Which State Govt. has decided to provide accidental insurance cover to all residents of the state in the age group of 18 to 70 years?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate ‘Textiles India’ – a mega event showcasing the country as a global sourcing hub – in which city on June 30, 2017?
- Indian Govt. has extended the ceasefire with which faction of National Socialist Council of Nagaland (NSCN) for one year till April 27, 2018?
- China has unilaterally renamed six places in which Indian State by describing it as legitimate action in line with Chinese law which supports Beijing’s territorial claim?
2.Jammu & Kashmir
- Which Asian country will host this year’s ‘UN Day of Vesak’ celebrations on May 12, 2017?
- A set of four rare stamps, featuring the portrait of Mahatma Gandhi has been auctioned in UK at highest price ever paid for Indian stamps. These stamps have been sold at what price?
1.One lakh pounds
2.Three lakh pounds
3.Five lakh pounds
4.Seven lakh pounds
5.Nine lakh pounds
- Which entity will issue special stamps commemorating the International Yoga Day on June 21 this year?
2.South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC)
4.Royal Mail UK’s postal service company
- How much contribution has been made by India to the UN programme for helping countries to hold elections and develop their electoral systems?
- Bollywood stars ___________ and ___________ have been named by Maharashtra State Govt. for this year’s Raj Kapoor Lifetime Achievement Award and Raj Kapoor Special Contribution award respectively
1.Saira Banu and Anil Kapoor
2.Saira Banu and Jackie Shroff
3.Aasha Parekh and Rishi Kapoor
4.Aasha Parekh and Akshay Kumar
5.Sharmila Tagore and Akshay Kumar
- UNESCO has awarded Peace Prize to Giuseppina (Giusi) Nicolini, the mayor of the __________ island of Lampedusa
- Who among the following British Pop singer turned fashion designer has been made an Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire?
- Who among the following has been appointed as the new managing director and chief executive director of LIC Housing Finance?
- On April 19, 2017, which Asian country launched its first satellite in partnership with Asia Broadcast Satellite (ABS)?
- Which report published by the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) has highlighted that nearly 30% of World Heritage Sites are plagued by poaching, illegal logging and fishing?
1.’Save The Heritage’
3.’Not For Sale’
- Which among the following is a recently discovered exoplanet, located at a distance of nearly 39 light years from Earth?
- Who among the following Indian Badminton players have been upgraded in the latest BWF rankings released on April 20, 2017?
1.P V Sindhu
4.Sai Praneeth and Kidambi Srikanth
5.All of the above
- Which among the following will be featured as a full sport at the 2022 Asian Games?
1.Rubik’s Cube Game
- Which among the following international airports in India has received the carbon neutrality status by Airports Council International?
1.Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport, Ahmedabad
2.Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad
3.Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata
4.Dr. Babasahed Ambedkar International Airport, Nagpur
5.Biju Patnaik International Airport, Bhubaneswar