Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Which among the following tech-giants have collaborated with Ministry of Consumer Affairs to launch ‘Digitally Safe Consumer’ campaign for protecting the online interest of the consumers?
- India’s first 2G (Second Generation) ethanol bio-refinery is being set up by Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) in which of the given states?
- Good Governance Day is observed every year since 2014 on December 25th across India to honor which famous personality?
A.Atal Bihari Vajpayee
B.APJ Abdul Kalam
- Which player has been ranked as the top player in the Lord’s Cricket Ground 20 best players of 2016 list?
- International Cricket Council has recently granted approval to which of the following stadium to conduct International cricket matches?
A.Shaheed Bhagat Singh Stadium(SBSS), Punjab
B.Shaheed Vijay Singh Parthik(SVSP) Stadium, Greater Noida
C.Sri Alluri Seetarama Raju Stadium, Karanataka
D.Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Stadium, Haryana
- Name the Super Typhoon that made landfall on the eastern province of Philippines on Christmas Day.
- 76-year-old Chetan Ramarao who recently died on December 23 due to prolonged illness was associated with which field?
- Scientists from Canada have developed the first biological pacemaker, sinoatrial node (SAN) cardiomyocytes, using which human stem cells?
B.Theca lutein cells
- Which of the following regulator has slashed the prices of essential drugs including HIV and Diabetes to make them affordable for general public?
A.AIIMS – All India Institute Of Medical Science
B.Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
C.National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (NPPA)
D.Central Drugs Standard Control Organization
- The insurance regulator IRDAI has granted the final certificate of registration, R3, to how many reinsurers to open branch in India?
- ICRA has forecasted India’s gross value added (GVA) growth likely to be at ___________ per cent in 2016-17.
- Which city has emerged as the most well-read city in India as per the ‘Annual Reading Trends Report for 2016’ conducted by Amazon.in?
- The union government has recently signed an agreement for new railway projects worth Rs 45,000 crore with which state?
- To accelerate works under AMRUT, Centre has decided to approve action plans for the next three years in one go rather than annual approvals. What does AMRUT stands for?
A.Atal Mission for Rural and Urban Transformation
B.Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation
C.Atal Mission for Regional Urban Transformation
D.Atal Mission for Regeneration and Upper Transformation
- The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) launched a live customer service resolution platform, ‘Twitter Seva’, on December 23 to provide speedy resolution on which issue of the customers?
B.Grievances of entrepreneurs
C.Setting up Start-up
D.Queries related to Visa and passport
- Name the famous co-artist, in the team that sketched the national emblem‘Lion Capital of Ashoka’, who die at the age of 89 in Indore on December 24?
- Name the Industrialist who has been voted by the Tata Motors shareholders to be removed as the Independent director of the company.
- The Consumer Affairs Ministry on December 24, 2016, launched a mobile App ‘Smart Consumer’ and an ‘Online Consumer Mediation Centre (OCMC)’ to provide speedy redressal of consumer grievances. Who is the Union Minister of Consumer Affairs?
Ram Vilas Paswan
Ashok Gajapathi Raju
Radha Mohan Singh