Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Sir Bradley Wiggins who announced his retirement on 27 December 2016 belongs to which sports?
- The Government of India has achieved its target of distributing _______ crore LPG connection to the BPL households in less than 8 months for the year 2016-2017 under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY).
- The Indian Railways on December 30 signed an MoU with which state to set up a Joint Venture for constructing at least 21 Railway Stations in the state?
- Recently the IAFs Advanced Landing Ground (ALG) which had been abandoned due to the 1962-India-China War, became operational on December 28, 2016. Where is ALG located?
- How much amount has been sanctioned by the Government for the Tirupur Dyeing Industry to help it overcome from the financial crises?
A.Rs. 150 Crore
B.Rs. 200 Crore
C.Rs. 115 Crore
D.Rs. 100 Crore
- Where was the 27th meeting of the Southern Zonal Council held on December 28, 2016?
- Name the committee which has recommended the Union Government to set up a Financial Data Management Centre (FDMC) to help the financial sector in managing the data efficiently.
A.Ajay Tyagi Committee
B.Amitabh Kant Committee
C.Ratan P Watal Committee
D.V Shanmuganthan Committee
- The world’s highest Bridge Beipanjiang Bridge is situated in which country?
- Which country has recently passed an Amnesty Bill for the rebels of the country as a part of a Peace Deal?
- The State Bank of India has signed an agreement with which real estate portal to make available the housing projects funded by SBI to the buyers on the portal?
- The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) on 29 December 2016, signed two new unilateral advance pricing agreements (APAs) with Indian taxpayers. With this what is the total number of APAs entered into by CBDT with Indian Tax Payers?
- The Union Government of India has set up the Financial Redressal Agency, to deal with the grievance of retail consumers, upon the recommendation of which commission?
A.Financial Sector Legislative Reforms Commission (FSLRC)
B.Financial Redressal Commission (FRC)
C Financial Sector Grievance Redressal Commission (FSGRC)
D Financial Grievance Redressal Agency (FGRA)
- The per capita income of which State/UT has emerged as the highest for the year 2015-2016 according to a statistical report?
- Who is the Chairman of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)?
A.Shri N.L. Sarda
B.Shri Balachandran M
C.Shri A.P. Hota
D.Shri G. Sivakumar
- Recently the Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) approved six investment proposals out of 17 Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) proposals. What is the total investment cost of the proposal?
A.Rs. 1500 Crore
B.Rs. 1150 Crore
C.Rs. 2100 Crore
D.Rs. 1200 Crore
- Which state’s incumbent Chief Minister has been suspended by his Party PPA?
- Who has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of Romania?
- Recently PM Modi launched a UPI based App BHIM at the Digi Dhan Mela event in Talkatora stadium in New Delhi. What is the full form of BHIM?
A.Best Host for Interface of Money
B.Bank House Investment Management
C.Bharat Interface for Money
D.Best Human in Motion
- Name the 20th Fast Patrol Vessel, which the Cochin Shipyard has delivered to the Indian Coast Guard.
- Name the dairy cooperative company which has launched an updated version of the book India 3.0.