Current Affairs Quiz: February 1 2018
AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs February 1 Quiz 2018 to achieve more marks in Banking , Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT , Railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Which state hosted the 7th India Energy Congress focusing on the theme ‘Energy 4.0: Energy Transition Towards 2030’?
2. New Delhi
5. Madhya Pradesh
- In which city of Andhra Pradesh, the Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu laid the foundation stone for the Universal Peace Retreat Center of ‘Prajapita Brahmakumari Eswariya University’?
- How many crore fund was sanctioned by the Union Home Ministry to Border Security Force (BSF) and the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) to strengthen border infrastructure along Indo-Pak and Indo-China border?
1. Rs. 300 crores
2. Rs. 350 crores
3. Rs. 370 crores
4. Rs. 4000 crores
5. Rs. 500 crores
- Which state government bans the sale of Endosulfan and 19 other insecticides, which are harmful for human beings as well as from the environmental sustainability and economic viability aspects?
- Central Government has sanctioned Rs 1500 crore to promote organic farming in which state?
2. Himachal Pradesh
- Indian Railways’ first high speed electric locomotive will be launched in March 2018 during French President Emmanuel Macron’s Indian visit. What is the speed of this locomotive?
1. Maximum speed of 120 kmph
2. Maximum speed of 125 kmph
3. Maximum speed of 130 kmph
4. Maximum speed of 135 kmph
5. Maximum speed of 140 kmph
- In which district of Maharashtra, the Indian Railways will set up a coach factory?
- Which is the first low-income country in the world to provide universal eye care for its 12 million citizens?
- According to the CSO’s revised estimates of national income released on January 31, 2018, gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate for 2016-17 is ______%?
- Who was awarded the Sahitya Akademi Bhasha Samman award 2018?
1. Guruprasada Rao
2. Acharya Munishwar Jha
3. Charu Chandra Pande
4. Shesh Anand Madhukar
5. Mathuradutt Mathpa
- Who was appointed the Director General (DG) of Sports Authority of India (SAI)?
1. Neelam Kapoor
2. Injeti Srinivas
3. Jiji Thomson
4. Sandeep Pradhan
5. Sai Krishna
- Who was appointed the Vice Chairman of US-India Strategic and Partnership Forum (USISPF) Board?
1. John Kern
2. Ajay Singh
3. Nivedita Mehra
4. Shantanu Narayen
5. Mukesh Agh
- Indian Olympic Association (IOA) appointed whom as the Chef-de-Mission for Commonwealth Games (CWG) that will be held in Gold Coast, Australia from April 4 to 15, 2018?
1. Lalit Bhanot
2. Vikram Singh Sisodia
3. Abhay Singh
4. Narayana Ramachandran
5. Narinder Dhruv Batra
- Name the company which has announced its deal of USD 1.1 billion with HTC, and its acquisition of HTC talent?
- Which company has launched “Bulletin” app that allows anyone to submit stories related to their local communities?
3. Tata Motors
- Name the India’s first integrated mobility platform launched by a Health-tech startup ‘mCURA’, that reduces waiting time in counters and provides e-prescriptions?
1. Smart OP
2. Smart Service
3. Smart Card
4. Smart Cura
5. Smart OPD
- Name the famous Ottanthullal artist, who died while performing at a temple in Irinjalakkuda, Kerala?
1. Sanal Kumar
3. Kalamandalam Geethanandan
4. Kummanam Rajasekharan
5. Rama Varma
- On what date, did the Indian Coast Guard celebrated its 41st Foundation Day?
1. 29th January
2. 30th January
3. 31st January
4. 1st February
5. 2nd February
STATIC GK based on Current Affairs
- What is the capital of Punjab?
- Jim Corbett National Park is in which state?
- Which is the capital city of Rwanda?
- Central Statistics Office (CSO) functions under which Ministry?
- Who is the Director General of Indian Coastal Guard?