Current Affairs Quiz: February 10 2018
AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs February 10 Quiz 2018 to achieve more marks in Banking , Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT , Railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- In which Indian city Union Minister of Drinking Water and Sanitation, Ms. Uma Bharti inaugurated Swachh Bharat Sanitation Park?
4. New Delhi
- Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) scheme, how many total houses are approved by the Government for the urban poor people?
1. 40.25 lakhs
2. 39.25 lakhs
3. 38.25 lakhs
4. 37.75 lakhs
5. 36.50 lakhs
- In which state, the Minister of State (Independent Charge) Dr. Jitendra Singh inaugurated the two-day International conference on Unani Medicine on 10th February 2018?
1. Madhya Pradesh
3. New Delhi
5. West Bengal
- India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) will enable Digital Payments in Post Offices by ________?
1. July 2018
2. June 2018
3. May 2018
4. April 2018
5. March 2018
- Paisabazaar.com, an online marketplace for loans and cards has entered into a partnership with which company to drive an ‘industry first’ technology innovation on its platform?
- Name the eight year old Indian-origin school girl who has entered into the UK’s Mathletics Hall of Fame?
1. Jessica Jude
2. Angeline Jerald
3. Simran Nia Roy
4. Suhaelina Suresh
5. Sohini Roy Chowdhury
- Which company has been awarded the Golden Peacock Award 2017 for corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
1. Godrej Industries
2. Coal India
3. Reliance Industries
4. Maruti Suzuki
5. Asian Paints
- Who was appointed the private banking head of HDFC Bank?
1. Ravindra Prabhakar Marathe
2. T C A Ranganathan
3. Mukesh Kumar Jain
4. Rajeev Rishi
5. Rakesh Singh
- Who became the brand ambassador of All India Chess Federation for the Blind (AICFB)?
1. Sunil Mehta
2. Vidit Gujrathi
3. Melwyn Rego
4. Ravi Krishan Takkar
5. Pawan Kumar Bajaj
- The Muthoot Group has appointed whom as its Brand Ambassador?
1. Ajith Kumar
2. Amitabh Bachchan
3. Kamal Hassan
4. Amir Khan
5. Salman Khan
- Who took charge as the Flag Officer Naval Aviation (FONA)?
1. Rear Admiral Ravneet Singh
2. Rear Admiral Puneet Kumar Bahl
3. Rear Admiral Kishore Kumar Sasural
4. Rear Admiral G Narayanan
5. Rear Admiral Philipose George Pynumootil
- Which state hosted the 1st Khelo India School Games from 31st January 2018 to 8th February 2018?
2. New Delhi
- Which country hosted the 23rd Olympic Winter Games on 9th February 2018?
2. North Korea
3. South Korea
- Bevan Congdon recently passed away. To which Sport he was associated with?
1. Hand ball
2. Basket ball
- Chandrasekhar Rath passed away recently after a long term illness in Odisha. Who was he?
- John Gavin passed away at his residence in Beverly Hills, California, US. To which Profession he belonged to?
- Sachin Tendulkar and his wife Anjali Tendulkar launched ‘Even When There Is A Doctor’, a book on child health care. Who is the author of the book?
1. Dr Yashwant Amdekar
2. Dr Rajesh Chokhani
3. Krishnan Sivaramakrishnan
4. All the above
5. 1&3 only
STATIC GK based on Current Affairs
- When is Unani Day celebrated in India?
- Who is the Current MD & CEO of Punjab National Bank?
- What is the Tagline of HDFC Bank?
- Where is the headquarters of International Cricket Council (ICC) located at?
- SBI was renamed in the year?