AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs February 6 Quiz 2018 to achieve more marks in Banking , Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT , Railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Government has set up a mechanism in the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) for regular interface with small-scale industry (SSI) for transfer of technologies from CSIR laboratories to industries. These small-scale industries contribute _____% of the gross industrial value?
- The first ever ‘Pelican Bird Festival’ was held at _____________?
1. Atapaka Bird Sanctuary, Andhra Pradesh
2. Uppalapadu Bird Sanctuary, Andhra Pradesh
3. PulicatBird Sanctuary, Andhra Pradesh
4. Neelapattu Bird Sanctuary, Andhra Pradesh
5. Majira Bird Sanctuary, Andhra Pradesh
- Ministry of Railways signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Ministry of Ayush in New Delhi to scale up Ayush services in Railway’s Zonal hospitals. In which of the below given hospitals, the Ayush Services will be augmented?
1. B. R. Singh Hospital (Kolkata) in Eastern Railway
2. Perambur Railway Hospital (Chennai) in Southern Railway
3. Central Hospital (New Delhi) of Northern Railway
4. Central Hospital of Northeast Frontier Railway (Guwahati)
5. All the above
- For the first time, which Government owned company has introduced new General Conditions of Contracts (GCC)for services, which defines terms & conditions for contractors engaged in service contracts for non-operational areas such as Facilities Management, Housekeeping, Consultancy etc.
1. Indian Railways
2. Air India
3. Hindustan Petroleum
5. Indian Bank
- Assam State Government, with which cab aggregator entered into a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to pilot an app-based river taxi service in Guwahati?
- Name the Nepali beverage, which has finally received its own brand logo or trademark in the international market after 154-year long cultivation.
1. Nepalese Tea
2. Seabuckthorn juice
5. Tibetan Tea
- Which company launched a public initiative “#SecurityCheckKiya” to create awareness around Internet safety and to protect young and first-time web users from account hijacking, safeguard Android devices from malicious mobile applications and secure their personal data?
- Which company has been ranked the number one environment policy think tank in Indiaby the Think Tanks and Civil Societies Program (TTCSP) of the Lauder Institute at the University of Pennsylvania?
1. India Green Conservation
2. Centre for Science and Environment
3. Greenpeace India
- Amitabh Kant was appointed the Chief Executive Officer of NITI Aayog on 17th February 2016 for a two-year term. The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet extended his tenure till ___________?
1. 30th June 2019
2. 30th June 2019
3. 30th June 2019
4. 30th June 2019
5. 30th June 2019
- Who was appointed the new executive chairman of the Murugappa Group of Companies?
1. Sridharan Rangarajan
2. Shyam C Raman
3. M.M. Murugappan
4. Arunachalam Velayan
5. Ramesh K Menon
- Who became the 16th Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, in the United States?
1. Sumner Hamlin
2. Roy A Young
3. Hebert Hoover
4. William M Martin
5. Jerome H Powell
- Which company announced that, it will acquire LiquidHub to enhance its digital-consulting capabilities in North America?
2. Mercedes Benz
- From which state’s coastline, India successfully flight-tested the indigenously developed Agni-I ballistic missile from a test range?
4. West Bengal
5. Andhra Pradesh
- Who is the highest ranked Indian golfer in the Official World Golf Ranking (OWGR)?
1. Anirban Lahiri
2. Jeev Milkha Singh
3. Shubhankar Sharma
4. Gaganjeet Milker
5. Arjun Atwal
- Which city of England will host the new World Cup on 14th and 15th July 2018?
- When is the International Day of Zero Tolerance to Female Genital Mutilation observed all over the world?
1. 2th February
2. 3th February
3. 4th February
4. 5th February
5. 6th February
STATIC GK based on Current Affairs
- Where is the headquarters of Capgemini located?
- Which is the Parent Organisation of Google?
- Which is the Capital of Nepal?
- Where is Atapaka Bird Sanctuary located?
- Where is the Headquarters of Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System located?