Current Affairs Quiz: February 9 2018
AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs February 9 Quiz 2018 to achieve more marks in Banking , Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT , Railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- In which state, “PlastIndia 2018”, 10th edition of international plastics exhibition was inaugurated?
- Which city will host the National Meet on Grassroot Informatics-VIVID 2018 from 8th – 10th February 2018?
4. New Delhi
- In which state the Union Minister of State for Finance & Shipping, Pon Radhakrishnan inaugurated the two-day Third Global Procurement Summit 2018?
1. New Delhi
5. West Bengal
- Central Government has constituted an Inter- ministerial Committee (IMC) under whose Chairpersonship to tackle the menace of trafficking?
1. Committee on the Status of Women in India
2. Indian Women and Child Welfare Trust
3. Child and Women Care Institution
4. Child Welfare Committee
5. Secretary, Women and Child Development
- In which state, President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated the 88th Mahamastakabhisheka Mahotsav of Lord Gomateshwara?
- Which Union Minister met Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz and inaugurated ‘Janadriyah’, the national heritage and cultural festival of Saudi Arabia at Riyadh?
1. Finance Minister Arun Jaitley
2. Home Minister Rajnath Singh
3. Commerce and Industry Minister Suresh Prabhu
4. Defence Minister Nirmala Sitaraman
5. External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj
- Who topped the Forbes list richest person in terms of crypto currency ownership?
1. Rahul Naspreet
2. Sahil Bansal
3. Saurabh Agarwal
4. Jin Samuel
5. Chris Larsen
- Which country has become the top source market for Dubai, with 2.1 million visitors in 2017, as per data published by Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (Dubai Tourism)?
- Which country has temporarily banned imports of live birds, hatching eggs and chicken from India after a form of bird flu (that is highly lethal for poultry) was found?
1. Saudi Arabia
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) has imposed a fine of Rs 136 crore on which search engine company for indulging in unfair business practices in the Indian market for online search?
3. UC Browser
- Who was appointed the non-executive chairman of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) for the term of 2 years?
1. Chalu Pandey
2. Biswamohan Mahapatra
3. Kewal Handa
4. G. Padmanabhan
5. Atanu Kumar Das
- Which Indian Cricketer was appointed the new brand ambassador of ‘Power’, Bata’s sport wear brand?
1. M S Dhoni
2. Virat Kohli
3. Smriti Mandhana
4. Mithali Raj
5. Jhulan Goswami
- Who took charge as the Chief Justice of Manipur High Court on 9th February 2018?
1. Justice T S Thakur
2. Justice P Sathasivam
3. Justice Rajendra Lodha
4. Justice Ramesh Chandra
5. Justice Abhilasha Kumari
- Who took charge as the Chief Justice of Kerala on 9th February 2018?
1. Justice Madan Mohan
2. Justice Patanjali Sastri
3. Justice Antony Dominic
4. Justice Gopal Ballav
5. Justice K Kapadia
- Who was appointed the International Cricket Council (ICC) Board’s first independent female director?
1. Mira Nair
2. Aparna Sen
3. Deepa Mehta
4. Indra Nooyi
5. Kiran Rao
- Who was appointed the next Ambassador of India to Timor-Leste?
1. Jaideep Sarkar
2. Pradeep Kumar Rawat
3. Navtej Sarna
4. Pankaj Saran
5. Debnath Shaw
- Name the Web based monitoring System and a Fly Ash mobile application recently launched by R.K Singh, Union Minister of State (IC) for Power and New & Renewable Energy?
1. Fly Ash
2. Ash App
3. WebAsh App
4. WebAsh Track
5. Ash Track
- Jarrod Bannister recently passed away. Who was he?
STATIC GK based on Current Affairs
- Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT) was established by?
- Silent Valley National Park is in which state?
- Who is the chairman of Indian Banks’ Association (IBA)?
- What are the Neighbouring Countries of Saudi Arabia?
- Gokarnanatheshwara Temple is in which state?