AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs January 30 Quiz 2018 to achieve more marks in Banking , Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT , Railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Airports Authority of India has allocated Rs 3400 crore for upgradation of airports in the North East region. Among the work to be done, in which state the new integrated airport is planned to be built?
- VINBAX, a six day-long military exercise is signed between India and which other country?
- The Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) has issued an order to provide quota in Central Government jobs to people with ____________?
2. Mental illnesses
3. Intellectual disability
4. Victims of acid attacks
5. All the above
- As the part of initiative for close interaction with the fishing community of coastal areas, in which state the Indian Coast Guard (ICG) conducted a ‘Day at Sea’ event for children of fishing hamlets?
3. West Bengal
4. Andhra Pradesh
- Where did the 19th India International Watch and Clock Fair “Samaya Bharati 2018” held at?
1. Ahmedabad, Gujarat
2. Indore, Madhya Pradesh
3. Pune, Maharashtra
4. Mumbai, Maharashtra
5. Patna, Bihar
- In which state the tribal festival ‘Sammakka Saaralamma Maha Jathara’ was celebrated?
4. West Bengal
- On 29th January 2018, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath inaugurated a Bridge at Sonauli-Gorakhpur National highway. What is the name of the newly inaugurated bridge?
1. Mahesra Bridge
2. Malvia Bridge
3. Old Naini Bridge
4. Shahi Bridge
5. Elgin Bridge
- Which state government has formed a committee to study the scope and definition of horticulture in Government of India and other states?
4. Jammu and Kashmir
5. Himachal Pradesh
- According to a report by New World Wealth, India is in which position among the wealthiest countries in the world, with total wealth of USD 8230 billion?
- AGTech with which Payment company have announced the launch of Gamepind, a mobile platform offering social and casual games?
4. Chillr App
5. Citrus Wallet
- Which company announced that it has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation for a grant to create a child-friendly village for improving children’s health, providing education and creating a non-violent environment?
- Name the automakers company which overtook Volkwagen as the world’s biggest seller of light vehicles in 2017?
1. Toyota Motor Corp
2. Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
3. General Motors
- As per a report by World Steel Association, India has overtaken the US to become the world’s _________ largest crude steel producer?
- Name the Malayalam actor who was awarded honorary Doctorate of Literature (D.Litt) by Kerala Governor and Calicut University Chancellor P. Sathasivam, in Kozhikode, Kerala?
3. Prithviraj Sukumaran
4. Nivin Pauly
5. Rajesh Khanna
- Who has been conferred the IhsanDoğramacı Family Health Foundation Prize by the World Health Organisation (WHO)?
1. Roger Daltrey
2. Dr Vinod Paul
3. Pete Townshend
4. John Entwistle
5. Doug Sandom
- On January 29, 2018, Indian Parliamentary Group (IPG) announced Outstanding Parliamentarian Award for last five years. This IPG is a how many member body?
- On 30th January 2018, Union Environment Minister Harshvardhan launched ‘Mihir’, a high-performance computer system. What is the speed capacity of this system?
1. 4.0 Peta Flops
2. 938 terabytes
3. 132 teraflops
4. 250 teraflops
5. 2.8 PetaFlops
- Which state government launched the “311 app” to improve civic services?
- As per Airpocalypse II, a report by environmental Non-governmental organization (NGO) Greenpeace India, ______% of the population in India is living in areas where there is no air quality monitoring.
- Dr Sonam Dawa passed away recently. He was the _________ of Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) of Leh Ladakh region in Jammu and Kashmir?
1. Chief Executive Officer
2. Chief Executive Councilor
3. Managing Director
4. Chief Strategist
5. Executive Associative
- Chintaman Wanaga recently died. Who was he?
- When is Hicky’s Day celebrated in Agra?
1. January 26
2. January 27
3. January 28
4. January 29
5. January 30
STATIC GK based on Current Affairs
- What is the capital of Vietnam?
- Who is the Current Director General of Indian Coast Guard?
- Mahatma Gandhi Setu is in which state?
- Hirpora Wildlife Sanctuary is in which state?
- What is the Tagline of Axis Bank?
- Who is the Current CEO & MD of Infosys?