AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 1 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- India’s largest fresh water aquarium has recently opened in:
5.Kolkara, West Bengal
- The _____ anniversary of the signing of the historic Mizo peace accord between the Union government and the erstwhile underground Mizo National Front (MNF) was celebrated on June 30, 2017 in Mizoram.
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) has joined hands with which company for redevelopment of 10 railway stations across the country on global standards?
1.Larsen & Toubro
3.National Building Construction Corporation (NBCC)
- As per an order issued by ________, July 1 will be observed as ‘GST Day’
2.Prime Minister’s Office
3.Ministry of Finance
4.Ministry of Commerce and Industry
5.Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC)
- As per Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) Financial Stability Report 2017, India’s economic growth in terms of gross value added (GVA) in 2017-18 is projected at:
- How much fund has been contributed by India to UN Peacebuilding Fund recently?
- On June 30, 2017, Government slashed interest rates on small savings schemes by:
- Which international financial organisation has provided loan of $125 million for $250 million National Biopharmaceutical Mission of Indian Government?
1.Asian Development Bank
2.New Development Bank
3.Aisan Infrastructure Investment Bank
5.International Monetary Fund
- Which among the following is NOT a ‘Core Sector’ of Indian Economy?
- Two Indian – Americans _________ and ________will be honoured with the prestigious ‘Great Immigrants’ annual award on US’s Independence Day on July 4, 2017
1.Shantanu Narayen and Priti Patel
2.Shantanu Narayen and Vivek Murthy
3.Priti Patel and Vivek Murthy
4.Kamla Harris and Vivek Murthy
5.Shantanu Narayen and Kamla Harris
- Subrata Bhattacharya was associated with which sport?
- Who among the following has replaced Mukul Rohatgi as the new Attorney General of India?
- Rajiv Kumar has been named as the new Chief Secretary of which state?
- On June 28, 2017, which telecom operator announced the launch of the Asia-Africa-Europe (AAE-1) submarine cable system?
- Simone Veil, who passed away on June 30, 2017, was:
2.Australian Film Director
4.African Novel Writer
- Minaketan Das, who passed away on June 30, 2017, was a noted:
3.Archaelogist from Odisha
4.Sand Artist from Odisha
5.Historian from Odisha
- What was the 2017 slogan of the ‘International Day of Co-operatives’ celebrated on July 1, 2017 (First Saturday of July)?
1.”Role of Co-operatives in Sustainable Development”
2.”Co-operatives ensure no one is left behind”
3.“Achieving Inclusive Growth through Co-operatives”
4.“Co-operatives and Technological Advancements”
5.“Making Co-operatives the Agents of Change”
- N Mohapatra has ceased to be Director (Personnel) on the board of which company with effect from June 30, 2017?
1.Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.
2.Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ltd.
3.Steel Authority of India Ltd.
5.Bharat Petroleum Corporation ltd.
- ‘National Doctor’s Day’ is celebrated in India on which date every year?
- On June 30, 2017, R K Pachnanda took charge as the new Director General of:
1.Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
2.Central Industrial Security Force )CISF)
3.Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
4.Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
5.Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.