AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 10 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- The government has merged the Urban Development and Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation Ministries. The merged ministry will now be known as:
1.Ministry of Affordable Housing and Poverty Alleviation
2.Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
3.Ministry of Housing and Urban Revival
4.Ministry of Affordable Housing and Urban Affairs
5.Ministry of Housing Assistance and Urban Development
- The Reliance Aerostructure proposal for the development of the Dhirubhai Ambani Aerospace Park with related infrastructure facilities and services in ________ has been cleared by the Board of Approval (BoA) for special economic zone (SEZ) under the Ministry of Commerce.
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with which State Government to formalize its support to set up a state-of-the-art Centre of Excellence in Transfusion Medicine in State’s Capital?
- The government will organise a global food fair in November this year to provide a platform to Indian farmers and manufacturers to showcase their products and explore partnerships with foreign companies. Which among the following entity will be the event partner for this Food Fair?
1.Organic Farming Association of India (OFAI)
2.Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
3.National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
4.Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)
5.Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- According to World Health Organization (WHO), which sexually-transmitted infection is becoming much harder, and sometimes impossible, to treat owing to antibiotic resistance?
- Which project has been launched by British government to mark the 70th anniversary of India’s partition in August 1947?
2.Grand Trunk Road
3.The Indus Legacy
5.The Indian Highway
- The latest tranche of Sovereign Gold Bond (SGB) scheme, the first in 2017-18, was launched on:
1.July 6, 2017
2.July 7, 2017
3.July 8, 2017
4.July 9, 2017
5.July 10, 2017
- On July 10, 2017, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley launched a new income tax payer e-service module called:
- Naresh Chandra, who passed away on July 9, 2017, was a former Indian Ambassador to:
- India, the world’s third-largest oil importer, will import crude oil from which country for the first time after Indian Oil Corp bought a cargo that will be delivered in October 2017?
- Government has exempted the import of which items from the goods and services tax (GST)?
1.Hybrid car engines and components
3.Aircrafts, aircraft engines and other aircraft parts
4.Heavy engineering machines
5.Building construction material
- The famous _________-bordered sari of Mother Teresa has been recognised as an Intellectual Property of the Missionaries of Charity.
- Who among the following has been bestowed with the Sportsperson of the Year award at the ‘Maruti Suzuki Sportsperson of the Year’ Charity Gala Awards?
1.P V Sindhu
3.M S Dhoni
- Which among the following company has been conferred with the ‘Golden Peacock Award’ for Environment Management?
- On July 10, 2017, who among the following launched Rashtriya Swayam sevak Sangh’s (RSS’s) Sewa Prabhag website “Sewagatha”?
1.Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis
2.Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje
3.Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan
4.Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar
5.Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani
- 2017 Asian Athletics Championships was held from 6th to 9th July 2017 in:
- Which country topped the medals tally at 2017 Asian Athletics Championships?
- Who among the following Formula 1 driver has won Austrian Grand Prix?
- Sumita Sanyal, who passed away on July 9, 2017, was:
- Veteran water expert and former Cauvery Technical Cell Chairman, ___________, passed away on July 9, 2017.
- Who among the following is the author of the e-book e-book, ‘Cryptocurrency for Beginners’?
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.