AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 12 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Which among the following has been declared as India’s first World Heritage City by UNESCO?
- On July 12, 2017, Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi gave its ex-post facto approval for signing a Joint Declaration of Intent (JDI) between India and which country on cooperation in the field of Health?
- On July 12, 2017, Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi approved enhancement of the age of superannuation of Medical Officers of:
1.Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles
4.Indian Air Force
5.Indian Coast Guard
- Union Cabinet has approved the creation of three posts of Directors for the three new All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in:
1.Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Maharashtra
2.Punjab, Haryana and Maharashtra
3.Jharkhand, West Bengal and Maharashtra
4.Chhattisgarh, West Bengal and Maharashtra
5.Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal and Maharashtra
- Cabinet approves establishment of the International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), South Asia Regional Center (ISARC) at campus of National Seed Research and Training Center (NSRTC) in:
- The government has saved a whopping Rs _______ with its Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme under which subsidies are given directly to beneficiaries.
- On July 12, 2017, Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi approved Joint Interpretative Notes on the Agreement between India and which neighbouring country for Promotion and Protection of Investments?
- On July 11, 2017, Chief Minister of which state launched the Livelihood Intervention and Facilitation of Entrepreneurship (LIFE) programme?
- On July 12, 2017, Indian Railways launched ______, a virtual server with an inbuilt security system that will enable faster connectivity at a reduced cost.
- Which among the following has become the first State in the country to lay down the minimum educational qualifications for contesting elections to village cooperative societies and various other cooperative bodies?
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)World Heritage Committeemet for its 41st session from 2nd to 12th July 2017 in:
- Which among the following site in Austria has been put in UNESCO’s list of sites ‘in danger’ due to a nearby high-rise construction project?
2.Historic Center of Vienna
3.Wachau Cultural Landscape
4.Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn
5.Historic Centre of the City of Salzburg
- On July 12, 2017, Union Cabinet was apprised of MoU between India and ______________ on cooperation in the field of Information Technology and Electronics (IT&E)
- At the 41st annual Conference, UNESCO World Heritage Committee has decided to omit which among the following Australian sites from the “List of World Heritage in Danger”
3.Great Barrier Reef
5.Kakadu National Park
- UNESCO has declared the Hoh Xil nature reserve in _____as a natural heritage site
- Which among the following site in Rio de Janeiro, where slaves from Africa first arrived in Brazilhas been added to the list of UNESCO World Heritage sites?
3.Sao Luis Wharf
- Which island in south-west Japan that bans women has been declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site?
- Sambor Prei Kuk, an ancient temple site in _______has been added to the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Major NATO exercises in Eastern Europe involving 25,000 military personnel from more than 20 allied and partner countries begun on July 12, 2017 in which country?
- Which public sector bank has waived charges for fund transfer of up to Rs.1000 through its IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) to promote small transactions?
1.Bank of Baroda
2.State Bank of India
5.Punjab National Bank
- Which programme has been launched by Yes Bank to help Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) understand the impact of the proposed changes and prepare them for migration to the new GST tax system?
- Which State Government has decided to merge all the branches of the district central cooperative banks (DCCBs) with the state cooperative banks?
- Headquarters of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is located in:
- Thomas Kuehl has been appointed as President of Indian operations of which multi-national company?
- Who among the following has been appointed as head coach of Indian Men’s Cricket for a two-year period until the end of the 2019 ICC World Cup?
- Which among the following mission of NASA has completed a close flyby of Jupiter’s Great Red Spot?
- On July 12, 2017, Union Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan inaugurated Doppler Weather Radar built by Indian Meteorological Department at _______________________
- A team of international astronomers has found the smallest star known in our galaxy located about ______ light-years from Earth
- P Chandra Sekharan, who passed away on July 12, 2017, was:
- BJP President Amit Shah and RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat recently released a coffee table book on Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s life in New Delhi. The book – ‘Making of A Legend’, has been compiled by:
- On July 12, 2017, Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi was apprised of MoU between India and Bangladesh for cooperation in:
2.Infrastructure Development on Indo-Bangla Border
5.Peaceful Use of Outer Space
- UNESCO has recognised the old city of Hebron as a _____ world heritage site
- ’Malala Day’ is celebrated on which date every year?
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.