AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 13 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- On July 11, 2017, which country hosted a major international summit on family planning, in partnership with UN Population Fund (UNFPA) and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation?
- Speaking at the launch of ‘National Strategic Plan for Malaria Elimination (2017-22)’, Union Health Minister J P Nadda said that the government would like to eliminate malaria by:
- Which among the following has become the first state in the country to bring a law making social boycott a crime?
- The Centre has given Army vice-chief ___________, full financial powers to procure critical ammunition and spares to maintain an optimum level to fight a short intense war.
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India will establish India’s first Technology and Innovation Support Center (TISC) in which state?
- India’s first high-speed rail training centre will be set up at:
- Which State and Union Territory have been granted exemption from Supreme court’s ban on sale of liquor within 500 metres of National and State Highways?
1.Arunachal Pradesh and Chandigarh
2.Tripura and Andaman & Nicobar Islands
3.Arunachal Pradesh and Andaman & Nicobar Islands
4.Tripura and Chandigarh
5.Tripura and Lakshadweep
- 22nd World Petroleum Congress (WPC) International Conference was held from 9th to 12thJuly, 2017 in:
- India has granted financial assistance of $500,000 to which country for fighting against IS-affiliated terror groups?
- Which among the following has become world’s 24th country to legalize Gay Marriage?
- A Model United Nations (MUN) Regional Conference is being held from July 10, 2017 in:
4.Colombo, Sri Lanka
- According to the NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant, which among the followingare the three best-performing states in “ease of doing business”?
1.Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka
2.Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Gujarat
3.Maharashtra, Telangana and Gujarat
4.Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Gujarat
5.Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Gujarat
- Which among the following company has entered into a partnership with The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) to explore collaboration opportunities for solar rooftop, electric vehicles, energy storage systems, energy efficiency and smart grid technologies?
1.BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd
2.Indraprasth Gas Ltd.
3.Mahanagar Gas Ltd.
4.Rajdhani Daurya Urja Ltd.
5.Delhi Solar Power Ltd.
- Who among the following has been named as the brand ambassador of the Indian Indoor Cricket Team?
- Which country has appointed a female CEO to lead its national airline, for the first time since its inception in the 1940s?
- Who among the following has been appointed as the new chairperson of Broadcasting Content Complaints Council (BCCC)?
1.Justice Vikramajit Sen
2.Justice Vijay Mathur
3.Justice Pankaj Lodha
4.Justice Manoj Jain
5.Justice Shankar Rawal
- Which among the following company has acquired Bangalore-based artificial intelligence (AI) firm Halli Labs for an undisclosed sum?
- Which country has shot down a simulated, incoming intermediate-range ballistic missile (IRBM) similar to the ones being developed by countries like North Korea, in a new test of the nation’s THAAD missile defenses?
- On July 13, 2017, the National Green Tribunal declared the area of _____ metres from the edge of the river Ganga as a ‘no-development zone’ in the stretch between Haridwar to Unnao.
- On July 12, 2017, which India Women Cricketer scripted history as she became the all-time leading run-getter in women’s one-day internationals (ODI)?
- Which country will host International Theatre Olympics in 2018 for the first time?
- Who is the author of the book ‘Dalhousie…Through My Eyes’?
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.