AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 14 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- On July 14, 2017, Indian Railways launched its first 1,600 HP solar powered Diesel Electric Multiple Unit (DEMU) trainfrom:
1.Mumbai Central Railway Station
2.Safdarjung Railway Station, New Delhi
3.Ahmedabad Railway Station, Gujarat
4.Howrah Railway Station, Kolkata
5.Varanasi Railway Station, Uttar Pradesh
- Two-day national conference on crowd management concluded on July 12, 2017 at:
- The Uttar Pradesh government has signed a MoU with the Centre for setting up of an All India Institutes of Medical Sciences(AIIMS) hospital in:
- The Union Governmenthas set up a new wing, ___________ to provide intelligence inputs
1.Directorate General of Information and Risk Management
2.Directorate General of Analytics and Information Management
3.Directorate General of Intelligence and Risk Management
4.Directorate General of Intelligence and Information Management
5.Directorate General of Analytics and Risk Management
- Which among the following will be the first state police to get ‘super cop’ belts which are widely used by their counterparts in the UK, USA, and Russia?
- India has ranked ________ out of 157 nations on a global index that assesses the performance of countries towards achieving the ambitious sustainable development goals (SDGs).
- On July 14, 2017, European Union (EU) and India announced the establishment of an IFM for EU Investments in India. Abbreviation IFM stands for:
1.Investment Funding Mechanism
2.Internal Facilitation Mechanism
3.International Facilitation Mechanism
4.Investment Facilitation Mechanism
5.International Funding Mechanism
- Ray Phiri, who passed away on July 12, 2017, was:
1.Human Rights Activist from South Africa
2.South African Cricketer
3.Jazz Musician from South Africa
4.South African Diplomat
5.Former Prime Minister of South Africa
- According to a report titled ‘Measuring Global Migration Potential 2010-2015’by International Organisation for Migration (UN Migration Agency), after Nigeria, which country has the second highest number of adults planning to migrate to other countries?
- How much additional amount has been contributed by India to a UN partnership fund launched to support sustainable development projects across the developing world?
1.USD 1 million
2.USD 2 million
3.USD 3 million
4.USD 4 million
5.USD 5 million
- Beginning this year ‘Non-resident Indians’ will have to share the numbers of their overseas bank accounts, name of the banks, countries where the bank offices are located as well as the Swift codes and IBAN with Indian tax authorities. Abbreviation IBAN stands for:
1.International Bank Account Number
2.Inland Bank Account Number
3.International Bank Authorisation Number
4.Inland Bank Authority Number
5.International Bank Authority Number
- Which auto company has opened a new research and development (R&D) centre in China, the largest outside of Germany?
- Who among the following has been chosen as the fourth President of Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore?
1.Prof. Aman Sardesai
2.Prof. Subra Suresh
3.Prof. Victor Fernandes
4.Prof. Jagmohan Bansal
5.Prof. Ankush Sen
- A group of Indian astronomers have discovered a massive supercluster of galaxies, and have named it:
- Liu Xiaobo, who passed away on July 13, 2017, had won Nobel Prize for:
- Who is the author of the book “President’s Lady” (Pranaber Preyosi)?
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.