AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 16 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Which among the following railway station in Mumbai has become India’s first railway station run by women?
1.Vashi Railway Station
2.Matunga Railway Station
3.Kalyan Railway Station
4.Bandra Railway Station
5.Andheri Railway Station
- Nar Bahadur Bhandari, who passed away on July 16, 2017, was the former Chief Minister of:
- On July 15, 2017, government launched a Goods and Services Tax (GST) training programme to skill around how many youths in six months to handle tax compliance issues like invoice making?
1.2 lakh youths
2.4 lakh youths
3.6 lakh youths
4.8 lakh youths
5.10 lakh youths
- Minister of State for External Affairs, MJ Akbar said the government is working on a vision to set up one passport centre in every __________ km range in the country in future.
- Falun Gong, the ancient Chinese holistic system that is banned in China, was celebrated in India on:
- Which among the following is the only India city get featured in the ‘The World’s Top 15 Cities’list compiled by famous magazine ‘Travel + Leisure’ (T+L)?
- On July 14, 2017, which among the following country renamed the northern reaches of its exclusive economic zone in the South China Sea as the North Natuna Sea?
- Which Digital payments company has entered into partnership with Samsung Pay, under which consumers will be able to make payments with a single tap using select Samsung handsets?
- Who among the following has won the Best Actress Award at International Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA) 2017?
- Who among the following has been appointed as member of the Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC)?
2.Sushant Kumar Panda
4.Pranab Kumar Das
5.All of the above
- Who among the following has been appointed as brand ambassador of the Srinagar Municipal Corporation (SMC)?
- Scientists have discovered a unique new species of hermit crab that measures merely 70 millimetres in length and sports a colouration of mottled orange nuanced with cream to white. This new species was discovered in 2013 off:
1.West Coast of Australia
2.East Coast of Sri Lanka
3.West Coast of South Africa
4.East Coast of Japan
5.South Coast of China
- Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has formed a four-member committee to take a call on the assistant coaches for the national cricket team. Who among the following is NOT a part of this committee?
- Which Indian Squash player has won Victorian Open Title?
1.Harinder Pal Sandhu
- On July 15, 2017, who among the following won a gold medal in men’s 5000m race on the opening day of the National Inter-State Athletics Championships?
- Maryam Mirzakhani, who passed away on July 15, 2017, was an Iran-born:
- Former glamour model Katie Price has unveiled the cover for her next novel titled ______________, which will be available later this year.
1.”Playing With Fire”
2.”Playing With Water”
3.“Fire and Ice”
4.“Fire and Water”
5.”Fire and Sand”
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.