AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 17 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- On July 17, 2017, the Phase IX of the prestigious Science Express exhibition train reached Sindhudurg in:
- Which State Government launched a first ever ‘Cultrue of Cruise’, a weekly cultural programme at a prominent lake in the state on July 16, 2017?
1.Jammu & Kashmir
- India and Sri Lanka have signed a MoU to develop a village in which district in Sri Lanka?
- Which among the following has been rated as theworld’s best airlinein a survey by the Travel + Leisure (T+L) magazine?
- Which company has developed India’s first Bio-CNG (bio-methane) bus which was unveiled recently at a bio-energy programme, ‘Urja Utsav’?
2.Mahindra & Mahindra
- Who among the following has been sworn in as new chief justice of Nepal?
1.Jivan Lal Bhandari
2.Gopal Prasad Parajuli
4.Raj Nath Deuba
- On July 17, 2017, who among the following took oath as members of the Lok Sabha?
1.Farooq Abdullah and PK Kunhalikutty
2.Farooq Abdullah and LK Qadri
3.LK Qadri and PK Kunhalikutty
4.Majid Sheikh and PK Kunhalikutty
5.Farooq Abdullah and Majid Sheikh
- Scientists from which university have developed super-stretchy and strong artificial silk, composed almost entirely of water, which may be used to make eco-friendly textiles and sensors?
1.University of Beijing
2.University of Sydney
3.University of Stanford
4.University of Cambridge
5.University of Sydney
- Scientists from the Geological Survey of India (GSI) have discovered the presence of millions of tonnes of which marine resource deep under the waters that surround peninsular India?
2.Phosphate-rich and calcareous sediments
5.All of the above
- Who among the following has won Wimbledon Championships 2017 in Men’s Singles category?
- Who among the following Formula 1 Driver has won his fourth successive British Grand Prix for a record-equalling fifth time at the Silvers tone on July 16, 2017?
5.Valtteri Viktor Bottas
- India bagged how many medals in the just-concluded Asian Cadet Judo Championship in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan?
- Who among the following has won National Masters snooker title?
- The first ever Kargil International Marathon, __________ concluded on July 17, 2017 with more than 800 runners from all over the world participating in the event.
1.‘Run for Jawans’
2.‘Run for Country’
3.‘Run for Border’
4.‘Run for Sarhad’
5.‘Run for Soldiers’
- Who among the following has won India’s first silver medal at the IAAF World U18 Championships?
- Martin Landau, who passed away on July 15, 2107, was:
1.American Baseball Player
5.American Basketball Player
- Who among the following has compiled the book ‘Future of Indian Universities: Comparative and International Perspectives’?
1.Prof. Sudhanshu Jain
2.Prof. Harshvardhan Patil
3.Prof. C Raj Kumar
4.Prof. Romila Lodha
5.Prof. Hari Prasad
- ‘International Justice Day’, is celebrated on which date every year?
- Who among the following has won Wimbledon Championships 2017 in Women’s Singles Category?
- _______ edition of the Wimbledon Championships tennis tournament took place at All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom from 3rd – 16th July 2017.
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.