AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 19 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- The Maharashtra government has approved a revised policy of the ‘Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree’ scheme, according to which families who have a yearly income of up to Rs ________ lakh will be benefited.
1.Rs 3.5 lakh
2.Rs 4.5 lakh
3.Rs 5.5 lakh
4.Rs 6.5 lakh
5.Rs 7.5 lakh
- In order to provide qualitative education to the students, which State Government has started Shala Siddhi Protsahan Yojana in 25000 schools of the state?
- On July 19, 2017, Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik dedicated to the nation the state’s longest bridge and named it after:
4.Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- The administration of US President Donald Trump has imposed new economic sanctions against which country over a ballistic missile program?
- Which country has become the 35th country to join the International Solar Alliance (ISA), an initiative launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in November 2015 in Paris?
- A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between the Ministry of Defence and Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) for financial year 2017-18. Headquarters of GRSE is located in:
- As per Government data released on July 18, 2017, India’s food grain production has increased by 8.7% to a record high ______ million tonne during 2016-17.
1.173.38 million tonne
2.273.38 million tonne
3.373.38 million tonne
4.473.38 million tonne
5.573.38 million tonne
- According to Forbes Middle East, who among the following has topped a poll of the most powerful Arab womenin government this year?
4.Sheikha Lubna Al Qasimi
- On July 19, 2017, who among the following was appointed as the new Chief Minister of Nagaland?
5.C L John
- Who among the following has been appointed bowling coach by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)?
- Navy of which country has recently tested the world’s first-ever active Laser Weapons System (LaWS)?
- Unique Identification Authority of India or UIDAI has launched a new mobile app, called ____________, that will negate the need to carry the physical Aadhaar card.
- Ghost nets – fishing nets that have been lost, dumped or abandoned – have emerged as the greatest killers of the underwater ecosystem in the seas off:
- 57th National Inter-State Championships was held from 15th– 18thJuly, 2017 in:
1.Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
- Which state topped the overall team rankings at the 57th National Inter-State Championships?
- Who among the following emerged as the best woman athlete at 57th National Inter-State Championships?
- Students from which country have won gold for Zhang Heng Engineering Design Award and bronze for Global Challenge Match at ‘FIRST Global’ Robotics Olympiad in Washing D.C., US?
- On July 17, 2017, Francesco Totti, a football legend from _____ has confirmed his retirement
- Who among the following have won the under-15 boys and girls titles, respectively, in the Dutch Open Junior Squash Championships, in Amsterdam, Netherlands?
1.Neel Joshi and Shivani Shukla
2.Parthiv Naik and Ananya Dabke
3.Neel Joshi and Ananya Dabke
4.Parthiv Nail and Shivani Shukla
5.Neel Joshi and Anita Rajpal
- The first-ever Save Public Sector Banks Day (SPSBD), was celebrated on which date in India?
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.