AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 2 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Who among the following will take charge as the 21st Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) of India on July 6, 2017?
1.Achal Kumar Jyoti
5.Kailash Nath Arora
- On July 2, 2017, ‘Vikrikar Bhavan’ the headquarters of __________ government’s erstwhile Sales Tax department, was renamed as ‘GST Bhavan” as the new tax regime rolled out.
- Chief Minister of which state has decided to present a separate agriculture budget for the state from next year?
- Which private sector bank has recently launched an Image Debit Card to enable its cardholders to personalise the card with the image of his/her choice?
- How many MoUs in the textiles sector were signed on July 1, 2017, the 2nd day of mega textiles trade fair, ‘Textiles India 2017’?
- On June 30, 2017, who has honoured with Indian of the Year Award by Brands Academy in New Delhi?
- Which state has become first state in India to implement an integrated Core Banking Solution Project covering all three tiers of short term cooperative credit structure – state cooperative bank, district central cooperative banks and 2,708 primary agriculture cooperative societies (PACS)?
- Who among the following was sworn in as Hong Kong’s first female leader on 1st of July 2017?
- Which space agency is developing the first-ever mission that will deflect a near-Earth asteroid, and help test the systems that will allow mankind to protect the planet from potential cosmic body impacts in the future?
5.European Space Agency
- Researchers, including those from the Physikalisch- Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB) in _______ have now developed a laser with a linewidth of only 10 mili Hertz (mHz) – closer to the ideal laser than ever before.
- Who among the following stunned Pacquiuao to claim a unanimous 12-round decision and win the World Boxing Organization (WBO) world welterweight title?
- On June 30, 2017, who among the following became the first Indian batsman to hit more than 200 sixes in One Day International (ODI) cricket?
2.M S Dhoni
- ’World Sports Journalists Day’ is celebrated on which date every year?
- Melwyn Rego, has been appointed as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of which public sector bank?
4.Central Bank of India
- Who among the following has been conferred with the 2017 Trafficking in Persons (TIP) Report Heroes Award by the US State Department?
2.Ajay Singh Rajput
3.Vikram Kumar Rathod
4.Mahesh Muralidhar Bhagwat
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.