AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 20 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- On July 20, 2017, Mr. Ram Nath Kovind was elected as the ____ President of India.
- On July 19, 2017, Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi gave approval for the signing of Memorandum of Cooperation (MOC) in respect of tax matters between India and the Revenue administrations of:
- A bill to grant statutory status to the Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs) in Public Private Partnership (PPP) mode was passed through a voice vote in Lok Sabha on July 19, 2017. Currently, how many such IIITs are operational across India?
- On July 19, 2017, Union Cabinet was apprised of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and __________ on cooperation in the exploration and uses of outer space for peaceful purposes.
- On July 19, 2017, National Steering Committee on Climate Change (NSCCC), under the Chairmanship of Secretary of Environment Ministry, Mr Ajay Narayan Jha, approved projects submitted by Governments of which three states for funding under the National Adaptation Fund for Climate Change (NAFCC)?
1.Rajasthan, Gujarat and Sikkim
2.Rajasthan, Gujarat and Assam
3.Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Sikkim
4.Karnataka, Gujarat and Sikkim
5.Rajasthan, Maharashtra and Sikkim
- Which State Government has launched ‘Janahitha’, an integrated grievance redressal management system under which a call centre set up for the purpose will receive grievances from complainants in simpler forms such as an SMS, e-mail or a call?
- On July 18, 2017, the Telangana School Education Department issued strict guidelines to reduce the weight of school bags for children in the State. As per the guidelines the weight of school bags has been capped between:
1.1 kg and 3 kg
2.1 kg and 4 kg
3.1.5 kg and 5 kg
4.1.5 kg and 5.5 kg
5.2 kg and 6 kg
- As per a senior US counter-terror official, _____% of all terror attacks in 2016 took place in Iraq, Afghanistan, India, Pakistan, and the Philippines
- On July 19, 2017, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) announced that it will shortly issue bank notes of denomination Rs ____ in Mahatma Gandhi series 2005.
- Which rating agency has launched a new system for rating of infrastructure projects, in association with the India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd (IIFCL)?
- According to the second edition of National Council of Applied Economic Research (NCAER) State Investment Potential Index (N-SIPI 2017) report, which state has retained the top position of having highest investment potential?
- Who among the following received the Lifetime Achievement Award for his contributions as a parliamentarian in the Lok Sabha at a function organised by the Lokmat Media Group?
2.L K Advani
3.Murli Manohar Joshi
4.Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- On July 18, 2017, who among the following resigned from the Rajya Sabha for not being allowed to speak about atrocities against Dalits?
5.B K Hariprasad
- Who among the following has been appointed as the new brand Ambassador of Tata Sky for southern market?
- Who among the following has been appointed brand icon of Pro Kabaddi League franchise Tamil Thalaivas, co-owned by India batting legend Sachin Tendulkar?
- Which company has launched ‘Hire’, a recruiting app for small- and medium-sized businesses?
- Which state will have a first of its kind eco-friendly bridges over a canal cutting across the tiger corridor shared with the adjoining state?
- ____________, an American actor, film stuntman and songwriter, passed away on July 18, 2017.
- Who among the following Indian woman shot putter has tested positive for a banned substance?
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.