AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 21 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- On July 21, 2017, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley formally launched Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana (PMVVY), a pension scheme exclusively for senior citizens (60 years and above) with ____% fixed rate of interest on their savings.
- A landmark civil nuclear cooperation deal between India and which country came in to force on July 20, 2017?
- On July 21, 2017, Uttar Pradesh Assembly adopted two resolutions on naming the airport terminals of which two cities?
1.Kanpur and Lucknow
2.Lucknow and Bareilly
3.Kanpur and Meerut
4.Kanpur and Bareilly
5.Meerut and Bareilly
- On July 20, 2017, President Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated the 200th anniversary celebrations of the Paika Rebellion which broke out in 1817 in:
- Which State Government has targeted planting over eight crore saplings by the end of August 2017?
- On July 19, 2017, who among the following presented India’s ‘Voluntary National Review Report on Implementation of Sustainable Development Goals’ to the United Nations (UN)?
1.President Pranab Mukherjee
2.Vice President Hamid Ansari
3.NITI Aayog Vice Chairman Arvind Panagariya
4.Prime Minister Narendra Modi
5.Health Minister J P Nadda
- As per World Health Organization (WHO) Report on the Global Tobacco Epidemic, 2017, currently, about ____% of the world’s population are covered by at least one comprehensive tobacco control measure.
- On July 20, 2017, markets regulator SEBI entered into a pact with which entity for exchange of information concerning Central Counter parties (CCPs)?
1.European Securities and Markets Authority
2.North American Securities and Markets Authority
3.South American Securities and Markets Authority
4.Australian Securities and Markets Authority
5.African Securities and Markets Authority
- On July 21, 2017, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley released the NTFAP which aims to transform cross border clearance ecosystem through efficient, transparent, risk based, coordinated, digital, seamless and technology driven procedures. Abbreviation NTFAP stands for:
1.National Transaction Facilitation Action Plan
2.National Trade Facilitation Authority Plan
3.National Trade Facilitation Action Plan
4.National Transaction Facilitation Authority Plan
5.National Trade Facilitation Agency Plan
- The Indian Army has signed a MoU with the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) to raise one regiment of the advanced Medium Range Surface to Air Missiles (MRSAM). The MRSAM will be jointly developed by DRDO and:
1.Russian Aerospace Industries (RAI)
2.French Aerospace Industries (FAI)
3.British Aerospace Industries (BAI)
4.Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI)
5.Japanese Aerospace Industries (JAI)
- Shanmugh Natarajan has been appointed as the Managing Director of which company’s Indian operations?
- Who among the following is set to take charge of the UK India Business Council (UKIBC), the London-based NGO promoting India-UK trade ties?
- Three space-based observatories Astrosat, Chandra, Hubble Space Telescope and a ground-based observatory HARPS have simultaneously detected a massive coronal explosion on which star?
- The second of the eight Mark IV LCU vessels, built by Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Limited (GRSE), Kolkata, was formally handed over to the Indian Navy at a ceremony in Kolkata on July 20, 2017. Abbreviation LCU stands for:
1.Landing Cruise Utility
2.Lifting Circuit Utility
3.Lifting Craft Utility
4.Landing Craft Utility
5.Landing Circuit Utility
- Which Russian city has been selected to host the 2022 World Short Course Swimming Championships?
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.