AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 25 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- On July 24, 2017, Rajya Sabha passed FDDI Bill, 2017. Abbreviation FDDI stands for:
1.Fabric Design and Development Institute
2.Footwear Design and Development Institute
3.Future Design and Development Institute
4.Fiscal Deployment and Development Institute
5.Financial Deployment and Development Institute
- On July 24, 2017, Rajya Sabha passed The Admiralty (Jurisdiction and Settlement of Maritime Claims), 2017, which seeks to repeal:
1.Admiralty Court Act, 1861
2.Admiralty Court Act, 1851
3.Admiralty Court Act, 1841
4.Admiralty Court Act, 1831
5.Admiralty Court Act, 1821
- On July 24, 2017, Government introduced in the Lok Sabha, Central Road Fund (Amendment) Bill, 2017, which seeks to amend the Central Road Fund Act, 2000, to allocate ____ % of the proceeds of Central Road Fund for development and maintenance of National Waterways.
- On July 24, 2017, Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh chaired the first meeting of the newly constituted Island Development Agency (IDA) in New Delhi. IDA was set up on:
1.July 1, 2017
2.June 1, 2017
3.May 1, 2017
4.April 1, 2017
5.March 1, 2017
- The Central Government has approved construction of 30,000 houses for the urban poor on private land in which district of Maharashtra?
- President of which country has declared his government’s total independence from World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF)?
- On July 25, 2017, NSE Nifty breached the historic 10,000 level for the first time to trade at an all-time high of 10,011.30. NSE Nifty was launched on:
1.April 1, 1992
2.April 1, 1993
3,April 1, 1994
4.April 1, 1995
5.April 1, 1996
- Which bank has recently launched a Multi-currency Forex Card for overseas travellers?
1.Standard Chartered Bank
4.State Bank of India
- The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has said it is banning the use of stapler pins in tea bags with effect from:
1.September 1, 2017
2.October 1, 2017
3.November 1, 2017
4.December 1, 2017
5.January 1, 2018
- On July 24, 2017, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee conferred this year’s ‘Mahanayak Samman 2017’to which veteran actress for her contribution to the world of cinema?
- Who among the following has been appointed to the board of directors of Alphabet (Google’s Parent Company)?
- Which company has acquired corporate travel services provider Air Travel Bureau (ATB) in an estimated cash-and debt deal of $22.5-27.5 million?
5.Cox & Kings
- Scientists have produced human antibodies in the laboratory for the first time. Antibodies are produced by the body’s ____ cells to fight off infections by bacteria, viruses, and other invasive pathogens.
- On July 25, 2017, Reliance Defence and Engineering Limited (subsidiary of Reliance Infrastructure) announced the launch of its first two Naval Offshore Patrol Vessels (NOPVs) named:
1.‘Smruti’ and ‘Shruti’
2.‘Shachi’ and ‘Smruti’
3.‘Shivam’ and ‘Shruti’
4.‘Shachi’ and ‘Shruti’
5.‘Shachi’ and ‘Shivam’
- Who among the following recently broke into the top 10 of the ICC Women’s ODI Player Rankings?
- Which Indian weight lifter has bagged a gold medal at the Asian Youth and Junior Weightlifting Championships in Kathmandu, Nepal?
2.Konsam Ormila Devi
- Which Asian country will host Boxing World Championship in 2021?
- Professor Yash Pal, who passed away on July 24, 2017, was a veteran:
5.Hindi Novel Writer
- Who among the following released the fourth volume of ‘Selected Speeches of President Pranab Mukherjee’ on 24thof July 2017?
1.Prime Minister Narendra Modi
2.Vice President Hamid Ansari
3.Home Minister Rajnath Singh
4.Finance Minister Arun Jaitley
5.External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.