AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 27 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- On July 27, 2017, who among the following inaugurated APJ Abdul Kalam’s memorial in Rameshwaram in Tamil Nadu on the second death anniversary of the former president?
1.President Ram Nath Kovind
2.Vice President Hamid Ansari
3.Prime Minister Narendra Modi
4.Home Minister Rajnath Singh
5.Tamil Nadu Chief Minister K Palaniswami
- On July 26, 2017, Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modiwas apprised of the Joint Declaration of Intent between India and Germany on IGCS. Abbreviation IGCS stands for:
1.Indo German-Centre for Sustainability
2.Indo German-Consultation for Sustainability
3.Indo German-Centre for Safety
4.Indo German-Centre for Security
5.Indo German-Consultation for Security
- Union Cabinet has approved revision of cost of Socio Economic and Caste Census 2011 to _______ crore from the earlier approved estimated expenditure of Rs.3543.29 crore.
- Which among the following metro service has announced the launch of India’s first Mobile Ticketing System ‘OnGo’?
- BRICS Labour & Employment Ministers’ Meet was held on 26thand 27th July, 2017 in:
- Bombay Stock Exchange has signed a MoU with which entity for cooperation in exchange of information across business areas?
- Global food standard-setting body Codex Alimentarius Commission (CAC)adopted Codex standard for which spice at its recent meeting in Geneva, Switzerland?
5.All of the above
- On July 22, 2017, which country sent its first uranium shipment to India for testing purposes ahead of possible commercial sales?
- On July 27, 2017, Janata Dal (United) President, Nitish Kumar took oath as Chief Minister of Bihar for _____ time.
- Scientists from which space agency will fly inside high-speed “eclipse jets” and chase the shadow of total solar eclipse in August 2017 to extend its observation time for study purpose?
2.European Space Agency
3.Chinese Space Agency
4.Russian Space Agency
- For the first time, scientists in which country have genetically modified a human embryo?
- On July 27, 2017, Government launched which apps for dissemination of earthquake parameters to the user community in timely manner for their safety?
- Which state has recorded second highest Tiger count in India?
- Scientists have identified a new species of glow-in-the-dark shark, which lives 1,000 feet below the Pacific Ocean off the coast of:
1.Northwestern Costa Rica
4.Northwestern Hawaiian islands
- Which country will host Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Under-19 championship next year?
- N. Dharam Singh, who passed away on July 27, 2017, was former Chief Minister of:
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.