AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 3 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- On July 3, 2017, foundation stone of the India’s biggest Global Skill Park was laid in:
- On July 2, 2017, which State set a record of planting 6 crore saplings in day?
- The Supreme Court has permitted a woman, who is in her _____ week of pregnancy, to abort her foetus that is suffering from severe cardiac ailments.
- Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan launched ________, a digital ride sharing platform designed and deployed for the IT industry by the Group of Technology Companies (GTech), the industry body of IT companies in the state.
- On July 2, 2017, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the end of the most recent outbreak of Ebola virus disease (EVD) in:
1.Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)
- The world’s first emergency call telephone line ________ in Britain marked 80th anniversary on 1st of July 2017.
- Which among the following entity commenced the operations as a payments bank with effect from 30th June, 2017?
1.Vodafone M-Pesa Payments Bank
2.National Securities Depository Payments Bank
3.FINO Pay Tech
4.Reliance Industries Payments Bank
5.Aditya Birla Nuvo Payments Bank
- On July 3, 2017, National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) announced that its Unified Payments Interface (UPI) has crossed _______ transactions mark in June 2017.
- Realty firm Signature Global has roped in which Bollywood actress as its brand ambassador?
- Who among the following has resigned from his role as President of Cisco India and South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC)?
- Which two commodity exchanges in India will merge to create the India’s third biggest commodity exchange?
1.National Multi Commodity Exchange (NMCE)will merge with Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX)
2.Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX)will merge with Indian Commodity Exchange (ICEX)
3.National Commodity & Derivatives Exchangewill merge with Indian Commodity Exchange (ICEX)
4.National Multi Commodity Exchange (NMCE)will merge with Indian Commodity Exchange (ICEX)
5.National Multi Commodity Exchange (NMCE)will merge with National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange
- The indigenously developed Quick Reaction Surface-to-Air (QRSAM) short range missile was successfully test-fired from a test range along the Odisha coast on 3rdof July 2017. The missile has a capability of engaging multiple target and has a strike range of:
1.25 km to 30 km
2.35 km to 40 km
3.45 km to 50 km
4.55 km to 60 km
5.65 km to 70 km
- Ravinder Rander, who passed away on July 2, 2017, was a veteran:
- Which State Government is going to raise a new Special Rhino Protection Force(SRPF) for better protection of the one-horned rhinos in the state?
- Which tennis player has won Eastbourne Aegon Championship in Men’s Singles category?
- On July 2, 2017, which team won their first ever football Confederations Cup title?
- Which Indian Badminton players have won doubles titles in Ivory Coast International tournament in women’s doubles category?
1.Ritika Thaker and Simran Singhi
2.Jwala Gutta and Saina Nehwal
3.Jwala Gutta and Simran Singhi
4.Ritika Thaker and Saina Nehwal
5.Simran Singhi and Saina Nehwal
- Madhukar Toradmal who passed away on July 3, 2017 was a Veteran:
1.Politician from Maharashtra
3.Historian from Maharashtra
4.Music Composer from Maharashtra
5.Architect from Maharashtra
- On July 2, 2017, who among the following became the first Indian driver to win in the FIA Formula 3 European Championship claiming victory at Norisring in the final race of Round 5?
- The President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee received the first copy of a book“President Pranab Mukherjee – A Statesman” on 2ndJuly 2017 from ________ at a function held at Rashtrapati Bhavan.
1.Vice President Hamid Ansari
2.Prime Minister Narendra Modi
3.Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan
4.Finance Minister Arun Jaitley
5.Home Minister Rajnath Singh
- ’International Plastic Bag Free Day’ is observed on which date?
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.