AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 30 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has released Operational Guidelines for Planning and Implementation of FPC that is aimed at improving newborn health. Abbreviation FPC stands for:
1.Family Protection Care
2.Family Participatory Care
3.Family Participatory Counselling
4.Family Protection Counselling
5.Family Parental Care
- Under which scheme, Punjab state government will provide commercial two wheelers and four wheelers to unemployed youth at subsidised rates?
1.’Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar’
2.’Apni Savari Apna Rozgar’
3.’Apni Scooter Apna Rozgar’
4.’Apni Truck Apna Rozgar’
5.’Apni Transport Apna Rozgar’
- 7th edition of South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) Artists Camp and Exhibition of Paintings begun on July 29, 2017, in:
2.New Delhi, India
3.Colombo, Sri Lanka
- On the Digital Evolution Index 2017, which features countries having high potential in terms of digital payments, India has been categorised under which segment?
2.’multi bagger’ segment
3.’high value’ segment
4.’break out’ segment
- Canara Bank has launched its first ‘Digital Banking Branch’ titled ‘CANDI’ in:
- ______________, a Japanese Historian, who helped Cambodians preserve the Angkor temples, is among the six winners of Ramon Magsaysay Award 2017.
- Who among the following is among the six winners of Ramon Magsaysay Award 2017?
4.Ms. Lilia de Lima
5.All of these
- Who among the following has been appointed as a part-time member on the board of IRDAI (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India).
- Breakthrough Starshot, a Russian billionaire Yuri Milner’s $100-million effort to explore the closest star system to our own, has launched the smallest-ever spacecrafts known as __________ into orbit around Earth.
- Which country has successfully produced natural gas from methane hydrate, also known as “flammable ice”, in an experimental project?
- Who among the following American Swimmer has become the first swimmer to win three gold medals on a single night at either the FINA World Swimming Championship or the Olympics?
- Which two swimmers have set a world record at 2017 World Aquatic Championship?
1.Nicolas Ribakov and Kylie Masse
2.Adam Peaty and Jenny Breeze
3.Nicolas Ribakov and Jenny Breeze
4.Adam Peaty and Kylie Masse
5.John Duff and Carolina Lewinsky
- Who among the following Indian boxers have won Gold medal at 48th Grand Prix Usti Nad Labem?
5.All of the above
- On July 29, 2017, who among the following launched the book “Mann Ki Baat – A Social Revolution on Radio”?
1.Governor of Gujarat Om Prakash Kohli and Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani
2.Governor of Maharashtra Vidyasagar Rao and Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis
3.Governor of Rajasthan Kalyan Singh and Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje
4.Governor of Madhya Pradesh Om Prakash Kohli and Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan
5.Governor of Goa Mridula Sinha and Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar
- What was the theme of ‘World Day against Trafficking in Persons 2017’ observed on July 30, 2017?
1.“Let’s act now to protect and assist trafficking victims.”
2.”Raise your voice against trafficking in persons”
3.”United Stand against trafficking in persons”
4.”Advcating tougher laws against trafficking in persons”
5.”Creating supportive atmosphere for trafficking victims”
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.