AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 31 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- On July 31, 2017, Central Government launched ‘Swachh Survekshan-2018’ to rank cities and towns of India based on infrastructure development for improved sanitation services and their sustainability, outcomes, citizen connect and visible impact on ground. How many cities and towns will be covered under this survey?
- To inspire the people to participate in the Swachhata Jan Andolan and connect themselves with the ‘Swachhata Survekshan-2018’, Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs released a song with opening line:
1.‘Swachhata Ki Jyot Jagi Hai’
2.‘Swachhata Ki Leher Chali Hai’
3.‘Swachhata Ki Goonj Jagi Hai’
4.‘Swachhata Ki Umeed Jagi Hai’
5.‘Swachhata Ki Jwala Jagi Hai’
- On July 29, 2017, “Jiyo Parsi Publicity Phase-2” to reverse the declining trend of Parsi population was launched by Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Minority Affairs & Parliamentary Affairs Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi in:
- A two day Conclave of Tax Officers entitled ‘Rajaswa Gyansangam’ will be held on 1st and 2nd September, 2017 in:
- The Executive Committee of National Mission for Clean Ganga in its 4th meeting has approved seven projects worth Rs ______ crore in the sector of sewage infrastructure, Ghat development and research.
1.Rs 425 crore
2.Rs 525 crore
3.Rs 625 crore
4.Rs 725 crore
5.Rs 825 crore
- A nearly 500m (1,640ft) bridge for hikers billed as the longest hanging pedestrian bridge in the world has opened near which town of Switzerland?
- According to Japanese financial services major Nomura, India’s GDP grow this to be higher at _____% in the June quarter from the previous three months this year.
- On July 31, 2017, which bank slashed interest on savings account deposits by 50 basis points to 3.5 per cent on balance up to Rs 1 crore?
1.State Bank of India
3.Punjab National Bank
5.Indian Overseas Bank
- Minister for Steel, Chaudhary Birender Singh has said that first time India has become a net export country in Steel, as steel imports in the country went down by 39 % and exports has gone up by _____ % last year.
- Amazon Prime Video has signed a worldwide exclusive content deal with which Bollywood star, that will allow Amazon Prime Video to premiere all his future films exclusively right after the theatrical release?
4.Shah Rukh Khan
- Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) entered into how many Unilateral Advance Pricing Agreements (UAPAs) with Indian taxpayers in the month of July, 2017?
- Who among the following is the first person to receive the Medal of Honor from President Donald Trump?
- Scientists from which institute have who have developed a hydrophobic sorbent that can suck up oil and congeal it and thereby can effectively contain maritime oil spills?
1.Indian Institute of Science, Education and Research (IISER), Kolkata
2.Indian Institute of Science, Education and Research (IISER), Thiruvananthapuram
3.Indian Institute of Science, Education and Research (IISER), Chennai
4.Indian Institute of Science, Education and Research (IISER), Hyderabad
5.Indian Institute of Science, Education and Research (IISER), Jaipur
- Scientists have developed a super strong, flexible adhesive material inspired by the glue secreted by ______ that sticks to biological tissues – even when wet – without causing toxicity?
- Which typhoon affected China’s eastern Fujian Province on July 30, 2017?
- Who among the following has won men’s singles at Lagos International challenge in Nigeria?
3.H S Prannoy
- India won how many medals at the Jordan Junior and Cadet Open table tennis tournament?
- Who among the following Formula 1 driver has won Hungarian Grand Prix?
- On July 30, 2017, which tennis player won his fourth ATP Atlanta title by defeating Ryan Harrison?
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.