AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 4 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- A 15-day long joint military training exercise Ex Maitree 2017 between armies of India and _______ begun from July 3, 2017 in Himachal Pradesh.
- In which state, the Office of the Commissioner of Commercial Taxes has set up GST facilitation centres in ward offices, wherein chartered accountants will provide free consultation services related to GST?
- India’s tallest Air Traffic Control (ATC) tower will be operational at which airport by December 2017?
1. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport, Ahmedabad
2.Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai
3.Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi
4.Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad
5.Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport, Patna
- On July 3, 2017, Pranab Mukherjee has approved a Legislative Bill to ban the hookah bar in which state?
- International Center for Climate Governance (ICCG), an international body which focuses on climate policies has ranked The Energy Resources Institute (TERI) at ________ position among top think tanks in the world.
- On June 30, 2017, India told China that its attempt to construct a road in the Doklam area in _____ will cause a “significant change of status quo”, is a “violation of a 2012 understanding”, and will lead to “serious security implications.
5.Jammu & Kashmir
- As per an analysis of the latest figures compiled by the Swiss National Bank, India has slipped to _______ place in terms of money parked by its citizens with Swiss banks by the end of 2016.
- Who has been appointed as the new chief of the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF)on July 3, 2017?
- Which International Financial Organisation has committed USD 220 million for improving road connectivity as well as transport efficiency and safety on state highways of Rajasthan?
1.Asian Development Bank
3.International Monetary Fund
4.Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
5.New Development Bank
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has raised the FPI limit in government securities by 4.7% to Rs.2.42 billion for July-September quarter. Abbreviation FPI stands for:
1.Foreign Promoter Investment
2.Foreign Portfolio Investment
3.Foreign Profit Investment
4.Foreign Personal Investment
5.Foreign Professional Investment
- As per a notification issued by Revenue Department, restrictions on cash dealings of Rs. 2 lakh or more will not apply to:
1.receipts by a business correspondent on behalf of a banking company or co-operative bank
2.receipt by a company or institution issuing credit cards against bills raised in respect of one or more credit cards.
3.receipt from an agent by an issuer of pre-paid payment instruments
4.receipt by a white label ATM operator from retail outlet
5.All of the above
- Finance Ministry has removed additional excise duty on which products with effect from July 1, following the GST implementation.
2.toys for children
3.auto spare parts
4.tobacco, pan masala and cigarettes
5.electrical components used in computers
- Who among the following have launched an investment fund called Fundamentum with a corpus of $100 million to back startups looking for growth capital?
1.Nandan Nilekani and Sanjeev Aggarwal
2.Nandan Nilekani and Rakesh Jhunjhunwala
3.Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and Kishore Biyani
4.Kishore Biyani and Sanjeev Aggarwal
5.Nandan Nilekani and Ashwani Gujral
- Microsoft India has signed an agreement with which entity to offer Microsoft Aspire School Program (MASP) Pro Plus to over 55,000 member schools.
1.National Innovative Schools Alliance
2.National Independent Schools Alliance
3.National Integrated Schools Alliance
4.National Integrated Schools Authority
5.National Information Schools Agency
- Which among the following NGO has been awarded the United Nations Development Programme’s Equator Prize for devising an ecologically sustainable agriculture model to combat the adverse impacts of drought?
1.Kisan Jan Manch
2.Sarva Kalyan Sangathan
3.Swayam Shikshan Prayog
4.Marathawada Kisan Sangathan
5.Saujanya Seva Sabha
- Who among the following has been appointed as New Army Commander of Sri Lankaby Sri Lankan President Maithripala Sirisena?
- Which country claimed to have conducted its first test of an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) on July 4, 2017?
- On July 3, 2017, which cargo space craft returned to Earth from the International Space Station (ISS)bringing back the first Chinese experiment ever to ISS?
1.SpaceX’s Dragon cargo spacecraft
2.SpaceX’s Falcon cargo spacecraft
3.SpaceX’s Phoenix cargo spacecraft
4.SpaceX’s Eagle cargo spacecraft
5.SpaceX’s Anaconda cargo spacecraft
- As per a publication, ‘Mangrove Forest Cover Changes in Indian Sundarban Using Remote Sensing and GIS’, by the School of Oceanographic Studies, Jadavpur University, 124.418 sq. km. mangrove forest cover in Indian Sundarbans has been lost from:
1.1990 to 2016
2.1989 to 2015
3.1988 to 2014
4.1987 to 2013
5.1986 to 2012
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.