AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 8 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- On July 8, 2017, Minister of State for Minority Affairs (Independent Charge) & Parliamentary Affairs, Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi inaugurated first Gharib Nawaz Skill Development Centre in:
- On July 7, 2017, Union Food Processing Minister,Harsimrat Kaur Badal laid the foundation stone, of Punjab’s first maize based Food Park in which district of Punjab?
- The union tourism ministry has allotted Rs 100 crore to which state under the Swadesh Darshan scheme to augment its tourist infrastructure?
- India’s first university, only for Dalit students will come up in which city by 2018?
- Which scheme has been launched by Ministry of Commerce and Industry for awareness on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) to inspire artists and budding inventors so that they can protect their creations and inventions?
1.’Scheme for IPR Awareness – Creative India; Innovative India’
2.’Scheme for IPR Awareness – Modern India; Innovative India’
3.’Scheme for IPR Awareness – Vibrant India; Innovative India’
4.’Scheme for IPR Awareness – Developing India; Innovative India’
5.’Scheme for IPR Awareness – Advanced India; Innovative India’
- A global treaty banning nuclear weapons was adopted at the United Nations on July 7, 2017 by how many countries?
- Vietnam has granted Indian oil firm ________, a two-year extension to explore oil block 128 in disputed South China Sea.
- India and Bangladesh have decided to construct a bridge over which river in Mizoram to facilitate trade and improve communication between two countries?
- Which among the following entity is considering setting up a public credit registry in India to address the twin balance sheet problem of the banking sector and the corporate sector?
1.Reserve Bank of India
3.Ministry of Finance
4.Ministry of Commerce & Industry
5.Securities and Exchange Board of India
- 3rd edition of International conference on sports “CII Score Card 2017” was held on 6th and 7th July 2017 in:
- Which company has launched its first Digital Hub in Asia Pacific in Bengaluru?
- Which organisation has been awarded the Unilever Global Development Award at the 20th Responsible Business Awards ceremony, held in London on July 4, 2017?
- Which company has won the Prime Minister’s trophy for being the best performing integrated steel plant in the country during 2014-15 and 2015-16?
2.Steel Authority of India
- Khaltmaa Battulga has won the Presidential Election of which country?
- Which state has topped the list among all the states in the country for having issued over 43 lakh soil health cards (SHCs) to farmers in the past two years?
- Who among the following was appointed as World Health Organization (WHO) Goodwill Ambassador for Autism in South-East Asia Region on 7th of July 2017?
1.Saima Wazed Hossain
- Scientists, including those of Indian origin at the University of ____________, have invented the first battery-less cell phone that consumes almost zero power and runs by harvesting energy from ambient radio signals or light.
1.University of Washington
2.University of Stanford
3.University of Cardiff
4.University of Oxford
5.University of Sydney
- Researchers at the University of Edinburgh in the UK have found that surface of ______ contains a toxic cocktail of chemicals that can wipe out living organisms.
- Who among the following has won South Australian Open squash title in Adelaide, Australia?
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.