AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs June 21 2018 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking , Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT , Railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Name the country with India held the 10th Meeting of the Joint Working Group on Counter-Terrorism at New Delhi on June 18, 2018.
2. United Kingdom
- Which country’s counterpart has met Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare Shri Radha Mohan Singh for new partnership in agriculture sector?
3. Sri Lanka
- World’s first International Centre for Humanitarian Forensics launched in ____________.
- Where did 7th India Minerals and Metals forum inaugurate on June 21 2018?
4. New Delhi
- On June 19, 2018, The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) has declared medium- and long-term targets 5 GW by 2022 and 30 GW by 2030 for offshore wind power capacity addition. Where is the largest wind farm of India located?
1. Brahmanvel Wind Farm Dhule, Maharashtra
2. Muppandal Windfarm Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu
3. Jaisalmer Wind Park, Rajasthan
4. Damanjodi Wind Farm, Odisha
5. Tuppadahalli Wind Farm , Karnataka
- Which state Government announced Wind-Solar Hybrid Power Policy-2018?
- I-Hariyali App Launched by _________Govt.
- Under which union ministry special turmeric cell to be set up in Nizamabad, Telengana on improve ‘curcumin’ chemical?
1. Statistics and Programme Implementation
2. Health and Family Welfare
3. Commerce and Industry
4. Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
5. Urban developmentRural Development, Panchayati Raj, Mines
- Where does the Union Minister of State for Home Affairs, Shri Hansraj Gangaram Ahir inaugurate the 2 day 19th All India Conference of Directors of Finger Prints Bureau?
1. New Delhi
- Shri RK Singh inaugurates ________ solar plant by Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee (DSGMC) at Gurdwara Rakab Ganj Sahib.
- Which state Govt. launches ‘Muttathe Mulla’ scheme to offer micro loans at low interest rates in the cooperative sector?
- Where Conference on “International Decade for Action: Water for Sustainable Development 2018-2028” held from June 20-21 2018?
- India has hiked customs duty on 29 products, including Bengal gram, lentils and artemia, imported from the ________.
4. United States
5. United Kingdom
- Name the entity which announces $4.26 mn grant to NGO WaterAid for communities of Karnataka, Andhra and Kerala by Dec of 2020.
- Which city has acquired best city award for showing great momentum in implementation of projects especially in the categories of urban environment, transport and mobility and sustainable integrated development Under ‘India Smart Cities Award’ 2018?
- To which bank the State Bank of India’s Managing Director B Sriram was appointed as the MD and CEO for a temporary term of 3 months on 21st June 2018?
2.Punjab National Bank
- Armstrong Changsan appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the _________.
2. Republic of Iceland
5. Republic of Ireland
- Golfer Peter Thomson also called “the thinking man’s golfer” dies at 88 belongs to which country?
1. United States
4. New Zealand
- On 21st June 2018, ________was celebrated all over the world.
1. World Music Day
2. World Ocean Day
3. World Milk Day
4. World Day against Child Labour
5. World Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression
- On 21st June 2018, 4th International Yoga Day was celebrated all over the world. The theme for International Yoga Day 2018 is: ________.
1. “Yoga for power”
2. “Yoga for peace”
3. “Yoga for fit”
4. “Yoga for healthy life”
5. “Yoga for relax”
STATIC GK based on Current Affairs
- Lakhwar Dam has been situated in which river?
- S in SIPRI?
- Where is the headquarters of IDBI located?
- ”One Family One Bank” is a tagline of which Bank?
- Who is the CEO of Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)About Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)?