Current Affairs Quiz – June 4 2017
AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz June 4 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC,CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams.We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- The three-day festival‘Making of Developed India’ (MODI) was held on June 2, 2017 in which state?
- Post roll-out of Goods and Services Tax (GST) from July 1, 2017, Gold will be costlier as the current incidence is 2%, whereas the GST Council has proposed to tax gold and gold jewellery at ______%.
- The Indian Railways is stepping up efforts to reduce emission by ______% in the next 10-12 years through sustained energy efficiency measures and maximum use of clean fuel.
- The Aadhaar card has now been made mandatory for government subsidy on which commodity?
- India has ranked at which position in the World Competitiveness Rankings 2017, compiled by the International Institute for Management Development’s (IMD) World Competitiveness Center?
- On May 30, 2017, Prime Minister Narendra Modi and German Chancellor Angela Merkel held the fourth India-Germany Intergovernmental Consultations (IGC)in:
- As a part of his four-nation tour, PM Modi reached Spain on May 31, 2017. He thereby became 1st Indian PM to visit Spain in nearly_________ years
- On June 1, 2017, India and Russia signed pact for 2 nuclear power units in:
1.Kudankulam, Tamil Nadu
5.Sagar, Madhya Pradesh
- Indian and Russia have agreed to soon conduct the first ever Tri-services exercise which will be called:
- As per a report by HSBC, India’s economy will grow at what rate during the current fiscal?
- Which among the following entity has collaborated with Google Maps to give the people its authentic timetable and associated geographic details?
- Anil Ambani has announced that that the new RCom- Aircel merged entity will be called:
- Which district of Andhra Pradesh has been selected for the MGNREGA annual award for effective implementation of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act during 2015-16?
- On June 4, 2017, India successfully test-fired its first all weather tracked-chassis QR-SAM, Abbreviation QR-SAM stands for:
1.Quick Reaction Surface-to-Air Missile
2.Quick Response Surface-to-Air Missile
3.Quick Retaliation Surface-to-Air Missile
4.Quick Record Surface-to-Air Missile
5.Quick Reload Surface-to-Air Missile
- On June 3, 2017, which entity successfully launched its first recycled supply ship to the International Space Station (ISS)?
4.European Space Agency
- Who among the following has won Thailand Open Grand Prix Gold badminton title?
3.B Sai Praneeth
- ‘International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression’ is observed on which date every year?
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.