Current Affairs Quiz: March 10 2018
AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs March 10 2018 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking , Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT , Railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Which Indian city hosted the 26th meeting of the GST Council?
5. New Delhi
- Which state has become the second state in India after Madhya Pradesh to approve death sentence for those convicted of raping girls aged 12 years and below?
- Which is the first and only Union Territory of India to achieve full solar energy efficiency?
- Which state announced the ‘Mukhyamantri Mahila Kosh’ scheme that will offer pension to unmarried women above 50 years of age?
5. Madhya Pradesh
- Which railway station of Bengaluru became the first all-woman railway station in South Western Railway zone?
- In which city of Uttar Pradesh, Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation along with the UP Government organized a Women’s Convention called Swachh Shakti 2018?
- Which state launched Women Entrepreneurship Hub (WE- Hub), India’s first state-led incubator exclusively for women entrepreneurs?
1. Andhra Pradesh
2. Madhya Pradesh
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated a two-day National Legislators Conference at the Central Hall of Parliament House. What is the theme of this conference?
1. India means Development
2. We for Development
3. We are Developing
4. Indian Development
5. Ideas for Indian Development
- Which Indian city hosted the four-day biennial event ‘WINGS INDIA 2018?‘
- International Solar Alliance (ISA) and African Development Bank (AfDb), Asian Development Bank (ADB), Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), Green climate fund (GCF), and New Development Bank (NDB) signed Joint financial partnership declarations. The agreements are aimed to deepen their cooperation to support __________?
2. Youth Development
3. Military Co-operation
4. Renewable Energy
5. Network Security
- Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank (KVGB) has introduced ‘Vikas She Plus’, a loan scheme for women to help them with new ventures and for expanding or modifying their existing businesses. This bank will offer loan upto Rs. ________?
1. Rs 6 lakh
2. Rs 5 lakh
3. Rs 4 lakh
4. Rs 3 lakh
5. Rs 2 lakh
- ___________ details of borrowers obtaining loans of Rs 50 crore and above has been made mandatory to take immediate action in case of fraud and to prevent defaulters from escaping away from India?
- Who was given additional charge of the Civil Aviation Ministry after the resignation of Ashok Gajapathi Raju of the Telugu Desam Party (TDP)?
1. Ashok Mehta
2. Suraender Singh
3. Raja Singh
4. Suresh Prabhu
5. Godson Prabhu
- Who was appointed the new Director General of the Union government’s publicity wing, Press Information Bureau (PIB)?
1. Frank Noronha
2. Menaka Gandhi
3. Ravi Shankar
4. Manoj Sinha
5. Sitanshu Kar
- Sir John Sulston recently passed away. Who was he?
- Patangrao Kadam passed away recently. Who was he?
5. Football Player
STATIC GK based on Current Affairs
- Press Information Bureau was formed in the year?
- Who is the MD & CEO of Punjab National Bank (PNB)?
- How many countries are the parts of International Solar Alliance (ISA)?
- Dudhwa National Park is in which state?
- Desert National Park is in which state?