Current Affairs Quiz : March 17 2017
Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs March 17 2017 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Daily Current Affairs
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2017
- Read Our 2017 Current Affairs
- Current Affairs 2017 March
- The Crime and Criminal Tracking Network & Systems (CCTNS) has been launched by which state on March 15, 2017 to link all its police posts to a single system?
- With which BRICS nation, India signed its first ever Social Security Agreement(SSA) on March 16, 2017?
- Which country’s Railway Research Institute has signed an agreement with Indian Railways on March 16, 2017 for supporting future infrastructure and technology development in India?
- Where was the 2017 G20 finance ministers and central bank governors meet held?
- Where is the International Monetary Fund (IMF) headquartered?
- According to the Women in Politics 2017 Map’ released on March 16, 2017, what is the rank of India among 193 UN member nations in terms of representation of women in government and parliament?
- Asia’s first Airbus India Training Centre will be set up in which city?
- Bandhan Bank has signed an agreement with which of the given payment solution provider on March 16, 2017 to provide seamless access to point-of-sales (POS) and payment gateway products to merchants?
A.Avenues India Pvt Ltd
C.EBS (E-Billing Solutions)
- My Story is an autobiography of which cricket player?
- Kerala’s first private sector bank, ESAF Small Finance Bank was inaugurated in which city on March 17, 2017?
- How much amount has been approved by the World Bank on March 15, 2017 for the National Hydrology Project of India?
A.$ 200 million
B.$ 97 million
C.$ 155 million
D.$ 175 million
- The Whanganui River, which recently got the legal status and rights of a human being, is a major ancestral river of which country?
- Who is the head of the UN Women?
A.Saber Hossain Chowdhury
- Which country will host the G20 Summit 2017?
- Who is the President of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development?
C.Jim Yong Kim
- Who has been nominated to be the next Chairman of the Public’s Account Committee (PAC) of Parliament to be effective from May 1, 2017?
- For which of the given disorders in children, scientists have for the first time developed a new blood test to determine the existence of the symptoms through blood samples?
A.Autism Spectrum Disorder
B.Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Who has been appointed as the new HR head of the Human Resource Team of Lenovo’s Asia Pacific region?
D.Subhankar Roy Chowdhury
- Jwala Gutta who has been recently appointed as a members of the Sports Authority of India (SAI) is related to which sports?
- Radar-5, a new spy satellite has been launched by which space agency on March 17, 2017?
A.Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
B.Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)
C.National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
D.China National Space Administration (CNSA)
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT) Pune and IBM have jointly developed a robot named ___________ to assist senior citizens in their everyday task.