Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs March 2017 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Current Affairs for Banking, SSC, Insurance, UPSC & Gov Exams
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2017
- Read Our Current Affairs 2017
- The Ministry of Labour & Employment proposed a draft of Labour Code on March 16, 2017 to provide social security cover to the entire workforce in the country. Who is the Union Minister of Labour & Employment?
A.Sis Ram Ola
C.Narendra Singh Tomar
- The first edition of the three day Haryana Sahitya Sangam was held in which city of Haryana?
- The two day 2017 Global Millennium Summit was organized in which country?
- Accrording to data released by Finance Ministry, in 2016, total 29 lakh debit cards were subjected to malware attack through ATMs that were connected with the switch made by __________?
- The RBI has got the approval of the government to conduct field trial of the Rs. 10 denomination plastic notes. Which country was the first to introduce the plastic note to safeguard against counterfeiting?
- How much amount has been infused by the government to the United Bank of India as preferential allotment on March 16, 2017 under its turnaround-linked capital infusion plan?
A.Rs. 315 crore
B.Rs. 450 crore
C.Rs. 390 crore
D.Rs 418 crore
- Which online marketplace for financial products has tied up with India’s first loan giving app CASHe on March 16, 2017 to enhance the customer base of the app?
- India and Russia has inked two pacts on March 17, 2017 for long-term maintenance support for Sukhoi-30MKI jets at an estimated cost of $ _______ million.
A.$ 510 million
B.$ 300 million
C.$ 290 million
D.$ 405 million
- How many Indian Women have been honored with the 2017 ‘Women Icons’ Award among the 25 Asian Women on March 17, 2017 in Singapore for dedicating their lives to social work?
- Who has been sworn in as the New Chief Minister of Uttarakhand on March 18, 2017?
B.Dhan Singh Rawat
C.Trivendra Singh Rawat
D.Harak Singh Rawat
- The US government has inked an agreement with Boeing Co worth USD _________ billion on March 16, 2017 to acquire AH-64E Apache helicopters.
A.$ 3.4 billion
B.$ 4.1 billion
C.$ 2.9 billion
D.$ 5.5 billion
- Who has been appointed as the new Chairperson of the National Commission for Safai Karamcharis (NCSK) on March 16, 2017?
A.Manhar ValjiBhai Zala
C.Dilip Kallu Haathived
- A Parliamentary panel, Committee on Petitions , on March 16, 2017 suggested to merge state-run telecom firms BSNL and MTNL for their long-term survival and success. Who is the head of the committee?
B.Bhagat Singh Koshyari
C.Raj Kumar Singh
D.Bishnu Pada Ray
- Anang Tadar, a class XI student who recently developed a first of its kind, sensors based Goggle for Blind (G4B) belongs to which state?
- Name the national F4 car racing Champion who died in a car accident on March 18, 2017 in Tamil Nadu?
- The ICAR and ICRISAT signed agreements on March 16, 2017 to jointly work for crop improvement and agronomy programmes for the benefit of the farmers. ICRISAT is headquartered in which state?
- The US state Kansas has declared to observed the Indian American Appreciation Day on _________
- Who will be the head of the National Social Security Council to be constituted under the Code on Social Security & Welfare 2017?
A.Shri Narendra Modi
- Nobel laureate Derek Walcott who died on March 17, 2017 at the age of 87 was honored with the Nobel Prize in which field?
- Where is the United Bank of India headquartered?