Current Affairs Quiz : March 19 2017
Welcome to Online Current Affairs March 19 2017 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Daily Current Affairs
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2017
- Read Our 2017 Current Affairs
- Current Affairs 2017 March
- The first Made-in-India train named __________ was flagged off from the Dadar station to Borivali at Lokmanya Tilak Terminus on March 18, 2017.
- In which state was the three days International Buddhist Conference 2017 held?
- The Punjab Chief Minister has declared to provide a reservation of ______ percent to the women population of the state in the state government jobs.
- Dev Raj Sikka who died on March 19, 2017 was a _____________
- According to US based non-profit organization, As You Sow, an Indian-American CEO named ___________ has been ranked fourth among 25 overpaid CEOs of the country.
- State owned PSU, NTPC commissioned the second unit of 660 MW of Mouda Super Thermal Power Station Stage-II on March 19, 2017. Mouda Super Thermal Power Station is located in which state?
- Name the Indian American, who has been awarded the 2017 CAREER Award by the National Science Foundation for his research on redesigning current machine-learning processes.
- Who has been sworn in as the new Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh on March 19, 2017?
B.Raj Nath Singh
D.Keshav Prasad Maurya
- What was the theme of the 2017 International Buddhist Conference?
A.Buddhism for Conflict Avoidance and Peace Building
B.Connecting World with Buddhism
C.Buddhism in the 21st Century
D.Fountain of Buddhism and World Peace
- Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador for the fifth edition of the Blind Cricket World Cup?
- Dilip Shanghvi who has been appointed by the government as a member on the western area local board of Reserve Bank of India on March 11, 2017, serves as the MD of which company?
C.Larson & Turbo
- ONGC has signed pact to buy Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation’s (GSPC) entire 80% stake in KG-basin natural gas block for $________ billion
A.$ 2.0 billion
B.$ 1.9 billion
C.$ 1.2 billion
D.$ 2.5 billion
- Amitabh Bachchan launched World’s first mobile app for spreading awareness about breast health on March 15, 2017. Name the App.
A.All About Breast Care
B.Breast Health App
D.ABC of Breast Health
- A four-member Committee of Administrators finalized and uploaded new constitution for the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on March 18, 2017. Who among the given is not a member of the committee?
- Chuck Berry who died on March 18, 2017 at the age of 90 was a pioneering _______
- Name the two Deputy Chief Ministers of Uttar Pradesh who took oath on March 19, 2017?
A.Anupma Jaiswal & Dharam Singh
B.Keshav Prasad Maurya & Dinesh Sharma
C.Dinesh Sharma & Anil Rajbhar
D.Keshav Prasad Maurya & Mahendra Singh
- Which state government has proposed to set up Namma Canteen to offer affordable food to poor?
- The 2018 Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting will be held in which country?
- As per the new constitution, finalized by Supreme Court-appointed Committee of Administrators (CoA) on March 18, 2017, which among the given bodies have lost their Full Membership in BCCI?
A.Saurashtra Cricket Association
B.Mumbai Cricket Association
C.Cricket Club of India
D.All the Above