Current Affairs Quiz: March 9 2018
AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs March 9 2018 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking , Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT , Railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- The Union Cabinet has approved the signing of Migration and Mobility Partnership Agreement between India and France. This agreement is a milestone in improving people-to-people contacts, mobility of students, academics, researchers and skilled professionals and enhancing cooperation on irregular migration and human trafficking issues. Initially this agreement is valid for how many years?
- Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi approved the Commercial Courts, Commercial Division and Commercial Appellate Division of High Courts (Amendment) Bill, 2018 for introduction in the Parliament. The Bill brings down the specified value of a commercial dispute to ______ from the current 1 Crore?
1. 3 Lakhs
2. 5 Lakhs
3. 7 Lakhs
4. 10 Lakhs
5. 50 Lakhs
- In which lake, the Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Laboratory (IBSD), has established a floating laboratory, to continuously monitor its water quality and improve it?
1. Dal Lake
2. Chilika Lake
3. Wular Lake
4. Loktak Lake
5. Sambhar Lake
- In which Indian city, P K Sinha, Cabinet Secretary, launched “I-Metros”, an association of all Indian Metro Rail companies, at the Conference on “Indian Metros: Collaborating for Excellence?”
5. New Delhi
- Which state government launched a “Pink Electricity Zone’ on International Women’s Day, that will be managed by women staff?
1. Andhra Pradesh
3. Madhya Pradesh
5. Uttar Pradesh
- After Jammu and Kashmir, which is the second state to unveil the state flag (nada dhwaja)?
5. Uttar Pradesh
- Supreme Court passed an order permitting passive euthanasia in India. The Constitution bench for passing this order consisted of 5 judges. It was led by ___________?
1. Dipak Misra
2. A K Sikri
3. A M Khanwilkar
4. D Y Chandrachud
5. Ashok Bhushan
- In which state, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, launched the National Nutrition Mission on the occasion of International Women’s Day?
- Israeli and American troops train together through “Juniper Cobra” exercise in Israel. Juniper Cobra was started in the year ____?
- Which country seals agreement with UN to build homes for Nepal quake victims?
- India ranks ____on the Mastercard Index for Women Entrepreneurs (MIWE), a list of 57 nations released by Mastercard?
- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance has partnered with which company for a 3 year corporate agency tie up to sell its policies to home buyers?
1. Mahindra Finance
2. Can Fin Homes
- According to an assessment done by leading brand valuation firm, Brand Finance, which company was named as the fastest growing IT services brand in the world?
- Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II recognised Srishti Bakshi from which country as the 26th Commonwealth Point of Lightin honour of her exceptional service to empowering women in India?
- Who was made the first brand ambassador of Uber in India, thus embarking on a first-of-its-kind initiative across the Asia Pacific (APAC) region?
1. MS Dhoni
2. Amitab Bachchan
3. Priyanka Chopra
4. Virat Kohli
5. Sonakshi Sinha
- Name the portal launched by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) on the occasion of International Women’s Day?
- Indian junior archers bagged how many gold medals in the Asia Cup Archery Stage 1 campaign?
- Who won the 2017-18 Football I-League title?
1. Churchill Brothers
2. Minerva Punjab
3. Bihar Rockers
4. Chennai kings
5. Kings England
- South Korean player Chung Jae-sung is related to which of the following?
- Pyarelal Wadali who was the younger brother of Puran Chand Wadali of the Wadali Brothers fame recently passed away. He was related to which of the following?
2. Sea Diving
STATIC GK based on Current Affairs
- Who is the MD & CEO of Equitas Small Finance Bank (ESFBL)?
- Where is the headquarters of TCS located?
- What is the currency of Nepal?
- Which is the capital city of Israel?
- Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary is in which state?