AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz May 17 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC,CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams.We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi has approved the proposal to establish Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) in which state with 100% outlay of central government?
- Chief Minister of which state has announced that his government intends to appoint PV Sindhu as the state’s sports ambassador?
- India’s first Aquatic Rainbow Technology Park, an ultra modern exclusive facility for ornamental fish equipped with multi-species hatchery and live feed culture units will come up at:
- Who among the following launched EPFOs Citizens Charter 2017 and e-court management system in Bangalore on May 16, 2017?
1.President Pranab Mukherjee
2.Vice President Hamid Ansari
3.Prime Minister Narendra Modi
4.Union HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar
5.Minister of State for Labour & Employment(IC), Bandaru Dattatreya
- Who among the following has topped Forbes Magazine’s list of “Global Game Changers”?
- Who among the following Indian mountaineers recently scripted history by becoming the first Indian woman to scale Mount Everest for the fourth time?
- Union Cabinet has approved Agreement between India and _______ on Cooperation and Mutual Assistance in Customs Matters
- On May 16, 2017, Mt. Lhotse recorded the first summit in three years. Mt. Lhotse is the ________ highest mountain in the world.
- As per United Nations’ “World Economic Situation and Prospects as of mid- 2017” report, India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth forecast for FY 2017 has been revised downwards to _______%
- In a first of its kind transaction in India,__________enabled end to end trade financing for one of its clients by applying the blockchain technology
3.Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Who among the following has been appointed as group CEO of Dish TV?
- On May 16, 2017, Union Information and Broadcasting Minister Venkaiah Naidu announced a round-the-clock Doordarshan channel for:
5.Diu and Daman
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST) located in _______ district of West Bengal has successfully created the country’s first smart grid project, which will generate power from renewable sources of energy.
- Maternity Benefit Program has been extended to all districts of India with effect from:
1.January 1, 2017
2.February 1, 2017
3.March 1, 2017
4.April 1, 2017
5.May 1, 2017
- Which portal has been launched by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley to tighten grip on tax evaders?
- 18-year-old boy from Tamil Nadu has created the world’s smallest satellite named ‘KalamSat’ which weighs only _______ gm
- _____________Island has been found to be the most polluted place on the planet, with over 37 million pieces littered on its beaches.
4.Fatu Hiva Island
- Who among the following broke the national record in men’s 400m race and won a gold medal at the third leg of the Indian Grand Prix Athletics Meet in New Delhi?
- The International Cricket Council (ICC) has hiked the prize money for this year’s Champions Trophy by $ 500,000. The total prize money now stands at:
- What was the theme for ‘World Telecommunication and Information Society Day’, 2017, celebrated on May 17, 2017?
1.”Big Data for Big Impact”
2.“ICT entrepreneurship for social impact”
3.“Telecommunications and ICTs: Drivers of innovation”
4.“Telecommunications and ICT for Inclusive Growth”
5.“Broadband for Sustainable Development”
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.