Current Affairs Quiz : November 11 2017
AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs November 11 Quiz 2017 to achieve more marks in Banking , Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT , Railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- On which field, the Cabinet approves MoU between India and Philippines?
- What is the alternative mechanism for development and expansion of airports adopted by the Central Government?
1. Non drilling method
2. Three run-way system
3. Land Pooling method
4. Land drilling system
5. Go green methods
- Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, cleared a proposal for creation of a _____________ which will conduct various entrance examinations?
1. National Testing Agency (NTA)
2. Human Resource Department (HRD)
- The labour commission of which state has certified the formation of the State IT/ITES Employees Union (KITU) under the Trade Union Act, 1926?
- Under the Prime Minister’s Ladakh Renewable Energy Initiative the power plant in which town has become the first project to be commissioned?
1. Samba, Jammu Kashmir
2. Srinagar, Jammu Kashmir
3. Leh, Jammu Kashmir
4. Pulwama, Jammu Kashmir
5. Drass, Jammu Kashmir
- Which state declares Urdu as second official language?
1. Andhra Pradesh
5. Madhya Pradesh
- The Border Security Force (BSF) along with which country rangers have decided to conduct Commandant-level talks along the International Border (IB) to resolve local issues?
- Name the Private sector life insurance company that has entered into a tie-up with Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait (BBK) to sell retail and group insurance products to BBK’s customers in India?
1. PNB MetLife
2. Aviva India
3. Bajaj Alliance Life Insurance
4. IDBI Federal life Insurance
5. Exide Life Insurance
- Haryana Agriculture University (HAU), Hisar, along with which country has decided to jointly work on a project to tackle issues like crop residue management?
- Which company received the prestigious “Kalinga Safety Award” in the 8th Odisha State Safety Conclave?
1. Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited (NINL)
2. Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd (OMC)
3. Anand Industrial Gases Private Ltd
4. Deasia Teak Plantations Ltd
5. Tarun Traders Orivate Ltd
- Who was appointed as Ambassador of India to Ecuador?
1. Jaideep Sarkar
2. Ravi Bangar
3. Mukta Tomar
4. Shamma Jain
5. Debnath Shaw
- Who is the first woman President of NASSCOM in 2018?
1. Indu Jain
2. Kiran Shaw
3. Debjani Ghosh
4. Indra Nooyi
5. Vandana Luthra
- Which Indian cricketer was made as a government nominee in the Delhi & District Cricket Association (DDCA) managing committee?
1. Sachin Tendulkar
2. Virender Sehwag
3. Murali Vijay
4. MS Dhoni
5. Gautam Gambhir
- Who is appointed as the Chief Innovation Officer for Telangana state?
1. Srinivas Muppaneni
2. Manohar Reddy
3. Samithi Reddy
4. Phanindra Sama
- Name the first Hindu lawmaker in the US Congress, who was named as the chairperson of the World Hindu Congress (WHC) to be held in Chicago in 2018?
1. Saira Blair
2. Jordan Steele
3. Craig Blair
4. Avery Bourne
5. Tulsi Gabbard
- Which company has received approval from its board of directors to form a joint venture company with Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd (MECL) and NALCO Ltd?
1. Hindustan Coal Limited (HCL)
2. Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
3. Aditya Birla Group
4. Anaconda Copper
5. Aricom Ltd
- In which Indian city, Google Arts and Culture unveiled its first lab experiment at an exhibition at the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (CSMVS)?
- Virendra Sanghi is related to which of the following fields?
- Milkha Singh is related to which of the following sport?
- When is the National Education Day observed all over India?
1. 12th November
2. 11th November
3. 15th November
4. 19th November
5. 21st November
Static GK questions from Current Affairs
- Name the capital and currency of Colombia.
- NTA will be responsible to conduct entrance examinations for higher educational institutions. Expand ‘T’ in NTA-_________.
- Which ministry will be the chairperson of National Testing Agency?
- Who is the first Education Minister of Independent India?
- Where is headquarter of Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)?
- Expand the term S and S in NASSCOM.