AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs November 12 Quiz 2017 to achieve more marks in Banking , Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT , Railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Which country will host the 12th edition of East Asia Summit (EAS-2017)?
- Where did the second meeting of Island Development Agency (IDA) held at?
- Which Indian city is the most polluted one, according to Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) data?
- Sagar Kavach’ a joint security exercise will be organized by which two Indian neighbour states along their 630 km long coastline?
1. Odisha & WestBengal
2. Karnataka & Andhra Pradesh
3. Maharastra & Gujarat
4. Andhra Pradesh & TamilNadu
5. Kerala & Karnataka
- As a part of the ongoing Indo-Bangladesh defense cooperation, an army training capsule on counter-insurgency operations will be conducted in which city’s Cantonment from November 13, 2017 to December 10, 2017?
- In which State, India’s first Military Literature Festival would be held at?
2. Uttar Pradesh
4. New Delhi
- In which city, the India’s first cartoon network theme park is to be set up?
- In which city, India’s biggest butterfly park is to be set up?
- In which city, The Russian film festival titled ‘Russian Film Days’ was inaugurated for cinema lovers?
- What is India’s rank as the most vulnerable country in the world on Global Climate Risk Index (CRI) 2018 released by Germanwatch?
- In which country, the Asia-Pacific Economic Co-operation (APEC) summit was held?
- Name the carrier airline which has received a loan worth of Rs 1,500 crore from Bank of India to meet urgent working capital needs?
4. Air India
- In which Indian city, the Sixth China-India Forum meet was held at?
- Which University conferred a D.Litt. degree to the Olympic gymnastic Dipa Karmakar?
1. IIT, Bombay
2. IIT, Kharagpur
3. IIM, Ahmedabad
4. NIT, Agartala
5. IIM, Indore
- Who was appointed as ombudsman of All India Football Federation (AIFF) by the Supreme Court of India?
1. Amit Ranjan
2. Manvendra Singh
3. Subash Chopra
4. Larsing Sawyan
5. Bhaskar Ganguly
- Who was appointed as the Director-General of Police (DGP) of Telangana?
1. Deepak Sharma
2. M. Mahender Reddy
3. Abishek Yadav
4. Kushal Das
5. Anjali Shah
- Which is the first country to make contact with alien life using its radio dish named Five hundred metre Aperture Spherical Telescope (FAST), which is believed to detect alien signals coming from other galaxies?
- Who is the first Indian-born Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fighter to be signed by the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship)?
1. Pingyuan Liu
3. Poirier Aldo
4. Bharat Khandare
5. Arjan Singh Bhullar
- Name the Indian cricketer who inaugurated his first global cricket academy in the United Arab Emirates?
1. Virat Kohli
2. Yuvaraj Singh
3. Mahendra Singh Dhoni
4. Rohit Sharma
5. Suresh Raina
- Teddy Riner is related to which of the following sport?
1. Weight Lifting
4. Horse Riding
- The three-time Prime Minister Kirti Nidhi is from which country?
- Ashok Khale is related to which of the below given fields?
2. Car Racing
- When is the International Child Rights Day celebrated?
1. 20th November
2. 15th November
3. 18th November
4. 12th November
5. 25th November
- On November 12th 1947 which freedom fighter gave his first and only address on All India Radio (AIR) and hence this day was announced as a Public Service Broadcasting Day?
1. Sardar Patel
2. Mahatma Gandhi
3. Bhagat Singh
4. Bal Gangadhar Tilak
5. Subash Chandra Bose
- On which date, the World Pneumonia Day observed all over the world?
1. 11th November
2. 12th November
3. 13th November
4. 14th November
5. 15th November
Static GK questions from Current Affairs
- What is CPCB?
- Name the Capital and Currency of Bangladesh?
- Which broadcasting system has owned the Cartoon Network?
- Where is headquarter of Asia-Pacific Economic Co-operation (APEC)?
- Where is Bandipur National Park and Bannerghatta National Park located?
- F in UFC?
- R in CRI?