AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs November 13 Quiz 2017 to achieve more marks in Banking , Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT , Railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Where did, the Union Minister of State for Youth Affairs and Sports Rajyavardhan Rathore released the ‘India Youth Development Index and Report 2017’?
3. New Delhi
- With which government owned firm, the Rail Land Development Authority has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU), to redevelop 10 railway stations across India with airport-like amenities by year 2020?
1. National Buildings Construction Company (NBCC)
2. Engineers India
3. NTPC Ltd
4. Rural Electrification Corporation
5. Central Warhousing Corporation
- Name the states where the Sainik Sankshema Sabha will be organised?
1. Andhra Pradesh & Telengana
2. Telengana & Karnataka
3. Gujarat & Maharashtra
4. Punjab & Madhya Pradesh
5. Madhya Pradesh & Rajasthan
- Which city will host the 34th annual conference of the Asian Bankers Association (ABA) on 16th and 17th November 2017?
- Which part of India is set to get India’s first-ever “Air Dispensary” based in a helicopter?
- In which city, the United Nations is set to open its first official talks on the use of autonomous weapons, including killer robots, at the Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons (CCW) for 5 days?
- In which country, the Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited the International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) and inaugurated ‘Shri Narendra Modi Resilient Rice Field Laboratory’ which was named after him?
2. South Africa
- India holds which position in aviation market in the world with 131 million passengers per annum (for the year 2016)?
- Nepal has cancelled the Budhi Gandaki hydropower project with which country firm due to irregularities and lack of transparency?
- Which local government body has been given the 2017 ‘Bad Grammar Award’ by The Idler Academy in Britain?
1. Township England
2. Regional Assemblies In London
3. Transport For London
4. County Council London
5. Local Township England
- Which country’s first Hindu Chief Justice Surendra Kumar Sinha has resigned after facing financial irregularities and money laundering allegations?
- What is the name of the project launched by the Central government to connect 1.5 lakh gram panchayats with high-speed broadband by March 2019?
- Scientists created a new organic material that generates electricity when stressed and it works on what effect?
1. Photo-electric effect
2. Fission reaction
3. Fusion reaction
4. Piezo-electric effect
5. Combined fission fusion reaction
- Scientists from which country has launched a dinner table app named ‘VegEze’ in an effort to tackle aversion towards consuming vegetables?
- Who has won his 17th world title at the IBSF World Billiards Championship 2017 in Doha, Qatar?
1. Geet Sethi
2. Michael Ferreira
3. Subash Agarwal
4. Pankaj Advani
5. Sourav Kothari
- Who won his sixth world championship and fourth in the premier MotoGP category with third place at the season-ending Valencia Grand Prix?
1. Dani Pedrosa
2. Marc Marquez
3. Jorge Lorenzo
4. Casey Stoner
5. Valentine Rossi
- Who received the ATP World Number 1 award on court, at the ATP World Tour Finals at the O2 Arena, in London?
1. Rafael Nadal
2. Novak Djokovic
3. Roger Federer
4. Andre Agassi
5. Rod Laver
- When do the World Kindness Day celebrated all over the world?
1. 13th November
2. 14th November
3. 15th November
4. 16th November
5. 17th November
Static GK questions from Current Affairs
- Poorva Senani Kalyan Vibhag is known as___________.
- Where is Budhi Gandaki River located?
- What is the capital and currency of Philippines?
- What is the full form of CAPA?
- Expand ABA.
- What is Empa?
- Where is the headquarters of Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)?
- Who will be called as” The King of Clay” in Tennis?
- Who is the chairman of National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited(NBCC)?
- O in NOFN?