Current Affairs Quiz : October 10 2017
AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs October 10 Quiz 2017 to achieve more marks in Banking , Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT , Railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- The project VAJRA (Visiting Advanced Joint Research) Faculty scheme comes under which ministry?
1. Union Ministry of AYUSH
2. Union Ministry of Science and Technology
3. Union Ministry of Corporate Affairs
4. Union Ministry of Earth Sciences
5. Union Ministry of Finance
- Which Indian state becomes the first state to slash VAT on petrol, diesel?
1. Madhya Pradesh
- Central Government has approved Rs 2,000 crore for setting up Aadhaar centers in _____________, because of several complaints against private vendors are filed such as petty, corruption and attempted frauds.
2. Post offices
3. Educational Institutions
- What is the Theme of India Water Week 2017?
1. Water conservation and production
2. Water and resources to nurture Humans
3. Water for well-being of people
4. Water, Energy and other resources for better life
5. Water and Energy for Inclusive Growth
- Under whose leadership Standing Committee on External Affairs headed by was formed to examine the India-China relations?
1. Bhupender Yadav
2. Sathyanarayan Jatiya
3. Naresh Gujral
4. Anand Sharma
5. Shashi Tharoor
- Which Indian state government implemented the Senior Citizen Health Insurance Scheme (SCHIS)?
1. Himachal Pradesh
- What is the theme of 3rd International Conference on Yoga 2017?
1. Yoga as Medication
2. Yoga for Good Health
3. Yoga for Mental Fitness
4. Yoga for better thinking
5. Yoga for Wellness
- Which Indian state has planned to make its airport with Aadhaar-enabled entry and biometric boarding system?
- . In which part of Andhra, its Chief Minister Mr.N.Chandrababu Naidu inaugurates Blockchain Business Conference?
2. West Godavari
- Which Indian state has become the leading Indian tourist source market for Australia with over 59,000 tourists having visited Australia in the year ended in June 2017?
- Which of the following factor is considered as the violation of the RBI guidelines?
1. Altering Repo and Reverse Repo rates
2. Arbitrary adjustment of spreads
3. Inflating of base rate
5. 2 &3
- What is the abbreviation of MCLR?
1. Marginal Cost of Funds Based Lending Rate
2. Maximum Cost of Funds Based Lending Rate
3. Minimum Cost of Funds Based Lending Rate
4. Marginal Cost of Funds Based Leading Repo Rate
5. Marginal Capture of Funds Based Lending Rate
- Which private Bank has committed a financial assistance of Rs 10 crore to the Indian Armed Forces?
1. HDFC bank
2. Corporation bank
3. ICICI bank
4. Federal bank
5. Axis bank
- Andhra Pradesh State Government and international digital payments company Visa announced a tie up for Visakhapatnam Digital Dhan Sankalp Project, to develop Visakhapatnam into India’s first ____________ city.
1. More money
2. 100% electrified
4. Highly educated
5. Less cash
- Who was appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Principality of Monaco?
1. Kuldeep Yadav
2. Akshay Kumar
3. Vinay Mohan Kwatra
4. Ali Yavar Jung
5. Shilendra Kumar Singh
- Who will be the new Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of PepsiCo form Nov 2017?
1. Kumar Birla
2. Antony Jenkins
3. Rich Lesser
4. Pierre Nanterme
5. Ahmed El Sheikh
- Who became the full-time Chairman of Kolkata Port Trust?
1. Vinit Kumar
2. S K Sadangi
3. Vinay Mohan Kwatra
4. J J Biswas
5. Rebecca Das
- Where is the Headquarters of NABARAD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development) located?
- How many satellites are launched by SpaceX for Iridium mobile network?
- Which country launched a remote sensing VRSS-2 satellite for Venezuela from the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center in Gobi desert?
- By defeating whom, the Indian pair win gold at World Archery Youth Championship 2017?
- Which is the smallest country to qualify for 2018 FIFA World Cup?
- BCCI makes ________ tests compulsory criterion for Team India selection.
2. Fitness test
4. Energy level
- On which date “World Day against the Death Penalty” celebrated?
1. 10th oct
2. 11th oct
3. 12th oct
4. 13th oct
5. 14th oct
- Ajeetesh Sandhu won Asian Tour title at the USD 500,000 Yeangder Tournament Players Championship (TPC) at Taipei.He was an Indian__________.
5. Cricket player
- On 10th oct. World Mental Health Day is celebrated. What is the 2017 theme of World Mental Health Day?
1. ‘Mental health in the publicplace’
2. ‘Mental health in the studies’
3. ‘Mental health – Unemployment’
4. ‘Mental health in the workplace’
5. ‘Mental health in the homesick’
- Who won the 2017 Japanese Grand Prix ?
1. Nico Rosberg
2. Max Verstappen
3. Lewis Hamilton
4. Daniel Ricciardo
5. Sebastian Vettel