AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz September 2 2017 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Karnataka launches unified health scheme ‘Arogya Bhagya’ and what is the main theme of the scheme?
1. Treatement is necessary than payment
2. Treat your health before it get serious
3. Treatment First and Payment Next
4. Good Health is must
5. Don’t care about payment Do Treatment
- Which state has introduced the India’s First Indigenous sniper rifle?
1. West Bengal
3. Andhra Pradesh
- Sports Ministry approves constitution of 13- Which Committee?
1. Kang committee
2. Inter sports Monitoring committee
3. Sports coordinating committee
4. Empowered Steering Committee
5. National sports authorization committee
- Which zone is planning to create for collective open source data platform using biological research on 30&31st of August, 2017?
1. Education Zone
2. Doctor Zone
3. Farmer Zone
4. Teacher Zone
5. Scientist Zone
- Which Government has first time extended term of Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act (AFSPA), 1958 and declared entire state a Disturbed Area for six more months under section 3 of AFSPA act on September 1,2017.
1. West Bangal
- Which city was formally accorded the status of India’s first World Heritage City by UNESCO announced on 1st of Sept 2017?
2. New Delhi
- Which Country has unveiled World’s biggest and powerful X-ray laser gun?
3. United States of America
- Where was the World’s tallest sandcastle built in 2017?
5. Sri Lanka
- Which Country has agreed with East Timor on key elements of a maritime boundary and revenue sharing on 2nd Sep 2017?
4. South Africa
- Which Indian Company has joined hands with Swedish defence giant Saab for collaboration in defence manufacturing on 1st sept 2017?
1. Adani Group
2. Ambani Group
3. Birla Group
4. Mahindra Group
5. Tata Group
- Who has been appointed as the new Secretary, Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance on 1st sept. 2017?
1. Santosh Kumar
2. Manoj Singh
3. Raj Kumar
4. Rajiv Kumar
5. Mahesh Sharma
- Name of the scientist who appointed was appointed the chief executive of the Heavy Water Board on 31st of Aug 2017.
2. Gajapathi Raju
3. Kamachi Mudali
5. Bharathi uppuli
- Who was appointed as the new Chairperson of Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE announced on 1st of sept. 2017?
1. Sabitha Nair
2. Aparna Reddy
3. Anita Karwal
4. Dhanalaxmi Mudaliyar
5. Divya Parthasarathy
- Which foundation was awarded with the prestigious Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Award at Rashtrapati Bhawan?
1. Tata Foundation
2. Reliance Foundation
3. Mahindra Foundation
4. Sun Foundation
5. Agaram Foundation
- Which airport bags energy efficiency award?
- Which State police has launched online services for applying LDR and Accident claim documents?
4. Andhra Pradesh
- What Day has been observed on 2nd September 2017?
1. World Heart Day
2. World Coffee Day
3. World Tourism Day
4. World Charity Day
5. World Coconut Day
- Find the name of week which has been observed during 1st to 7th September throughout the country?
1. National Nutrition Week
2. National Money Week
3. National Interfaith Harmony Week
4. National Vaccination Week
5. National Breastfeeding Week