Dena Bank PGDBF PO 2017 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Here we are providing you the detailed syllabus & exam pattern for the Dena Bank PGDBF PO.
Dena Bank PGDBF PO Exam Pattern:
Candidates shall be selected by Dena Bank through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Group Discussions and Interviews.
Phase – I: Online Exam:
Phase – II: GD & Interview:
Dena Bank PGDBF PO – Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
The topics to be covered in this section are
- Data Interpretation [Bar Graph, Pie Chart, Table, Line Graph, Radar Chart, Mixed Graph]
- Number Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Quadratic Equations
- Miscellaneous- Time and Work, Partnership, Profit and Loss, Mensuration, Time, Distance and Speed –Trains, Boats n Streams, Simple and Compound interest, Mixture and Alligation, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Averages, Age, Problems based on Numbers.
The topics to be covered for Reasoning Ability are
- Puzzles – Seating Arrangement(North – South, Circular, Rectangle, Square), Based on Floors, Hierarchy, Boxes, Months etc.,
- Machine Input/Output
- Blood Relation
- Direction Sense
- Logical Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Statement and Assumptions/Conclusions
- Analytical Reasoning
The topics to be covered in this section are
- Reading comprehension including Synonyms and Antonyms
- Sentence rearrangement or Para jumbles
- Sentence Correction/ Error Finding
- Spell Checks
- Cloze Test
The syllabus for this section remains vast
The topics included are
- Banking/Financial/ Insurance terms
- Current Affairs – covers every current news including related to banking industry, latest appointments, obituaries, awards and honors, books and authors, new schemes of central and state governments, sports, etc.
- Static GK – topics like headquarters of financial organizations , Country-capital, country-currency, constituencies of ministers, dance forms, nuclear and thermal power stations, Superlatives of World and India, First in India & World, Places with surname, Palaces, International Lines/Boundaries, Important Monuments of India & World, Rivers, Parliament names of different countries, Important Temples, National Parks,Airports, Wildlife Sanctuary, Stadium, Important Days,memorial place / crematorium, etc.,
- Click Here To Download Static GK Capsule 2016
- Click Here To Read Daily Current Affairs
- Click Here To Read Daily Current Affairs Quiz
It includes one Essay writing, Precis and Reading Comprehension.
Write a letter to your friend explaining her/him about the benefits of Insurance Policies
Write a letter to the bank manager to share an innovative idea of File management system in banks
Write a letter to the newspaper editor on how to stop crime in the city
Write a letter to your old teacher to thank him/her for making you a good human being
Pros and cons of ‘one rank one pension’ scheme
Over-dependence on monsoon for farmers
Ethical problems of e-commerce
Essay on effects of increasing FDI
Increasing Insurance penetration in India
SBI PO 2016 – Descriptive Test Questions:
- Letter to the editor – increase in selfies among youth
- Letter to parents – new job in new city and problems faced there
- Principal to Parents – Importance of parents in children education.
- Essay on the effect of Pokemon Go
- Importance of History of the nation.
- Essay on positive effects of Hike in the salary of an employee
UIICL AO 2016 – Descriptive Test Questions:
Essay Writing & Letter writing Questions:
- Difference between Life Insurance and General Insurance, explain the types of Fire Insurance
- SWOT Analysis of Insurance sector in India
- Importance of term Insurance policies
- Letter related to damage Insurance claim
- Write a letter to transfer your policy from Pune to Madurai.
- Essay related to ” Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation”
- Essay related to “Insurance awareness” in Rural India
- Essay related to Benefits of “Child Insurance”
- Letter related to damage insurance claim
- Write a letter to a friend about the benefits of health insurance policies.
BOB PO 2016 – Descriptive Test Questions:
Letter to the News Editor – Air pollution due to festivals
Letter to Police commissioner – Cyber Crime Awareness Campaign
Privacy about Film stars & Politicians
“Paid news” Is an Ethical in Journalism
Indian Bank PO 2017: Descriptive Questions
Advantages & Disadvantages of National Pension Scheme
Digitization in Banking
SBI PO 2017: Descriptive Test
- Letter to editor your concern over the impact of irrelevant news through social media
- Letter based on thank you note to an author of his book on depression.
- Letter to Bank Manager regarding non-credit of cash in your account
- Essay based on Technology is power, Travelling etc.
- Essay based on Eco-system
- Essay based on which is better reading books/watching documentary films/traveling
IBPS PO 2017: Descriptive Test
(a) Letter Writing
You have been observing that your subordinates are not working properly. Write a letter to the HR department about the same.
You have lost your Credit Card. Write a letter to the bank Manager, requesting him/her to block your card and issue a new one.
Write a letter to your friend, to start his own startup (Informal Letter)
(b) Essay Topics
Advantages & Disadvantages of Cashless Payment Modes.
Which reform in Indian education can be compared with International level.
Effects of gadgets on intellectual capabilities of humans
Syndicate PGDBF 2018: Descriptive Test
- Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper expressing your concern on increasing rate of road accidents due to rash driving.
- Write a letter to the branch manager requesting him to transfer your savings account from Nagpur to Guwahati.
- Write a letter to the local police requesting him to find out the bag which missed while traveling by train
- Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper expressing your concern regarding ill- effects of constant exposure to loud sound and music among children and youth.
- Bitcoin- Boon or Bane
- Increasing popularity and use of Artificial Intelligence in almost every field have reduced the need for human effort thus causing unemployment which is also acting as a catalyst in increasing crime rates.
- Soft Skills
- Is minimum age required for admission in schools