English Questions – Fill in the Blanks for RRB PO & IBPS PO – 129
Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Fill in the blanks, which is BASED ON IBPS PO/CLERK/LIC AAO/RRB & SSC CGL EXAM and other competitive exams.
- this action would not have been sufficient to____________the odour nuisance.
energy efficiency may be the quickest way to____________emissions of carbon dioxide.
the storm suddenly____________.
4) embark5) cease
- an____________desire to blame others when things go wrong.
we can’t promise____________solutions.
the offence justified____________dismissal.
1) languorous2) instant
- the event was recorded by a____________historian.
this series of paintings is____________with other works in an early style.
____________writing says that the city’s walls were formidable.
- an____________housing shortage.
an____________awareness of changing fashions.
he has an exceptionally____________mind.
3) dragging4) acute
- the riverbanks were____________in beautiful wild plants.
there was____________evidence to support the theory.
there is____________rainfall during the summer.
- a tourniquet of rubber tubing or other____________material is placed around the upper arm.
the definition of nationality is____________in this cosmopolitan country.
this option is probably the most____________way of working.
- the ship’s engines____________and cut out altogether.
it may be a good idea to____________the roles.
their press ads had a headline____________out of the illustration.
- he had a____________for communicating.
some people have a____________for making money.
he has a____________of getting injured at the wrong time.
- fill the holes slightly____________to allow for sanding smooth.
bulrushes emerge tall and____________from the middle of the pond.
she took a final look down the____________granite staircase.
- his deeply held political and religious____________.
she takes pride in stating her political____________.
she will appeal against her____________.
4) contrary5) relenting