Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Fill in the blanks, which is BASED ON RECENT IBPS EXAM.
- In the 1970s, when inflation in the advanced economies rose sharply, central banks rightly______________it.
- subtly and over time, this lesson has______________into a belief that low inflation is also a sufficient condition for sustained growth.
- As we now know, that led to a period of easy monetary conditions, which, together with financial deregulation and technological developments,______________sowed the seeds of the 2007 financial crisis and the ensuing recession.
- Although the European Union is in the midst of an economic recovery, long term unemployment – joblessness and job-seeking that lasts at least a year______________high in many of the countries that were hardest hit by the 2008 financial crisis and its aftermath.
- As we have seen, unemployment has been an important factor in the rise of populist parties that are now threatening social______________, democracy, and the rule of law in Europe.
- For young people, a university education or______________training can insure against long-term unemployment, at least when sufficient jobs are available.
- Behind these statistics are individual stories of personal tragedy, self-doubt,______________, and lost faith in society.
- While unemployed, he sent out hundreds of job applications. But on the few______________when he was called in for an interview, employers first told him he was “too expensive” or “overqualified.”
- In October 1997, when global leaders gathered in Oslo to strategize how to end child labor, we brought a huge______________and a deep commitment to change.
- Stemming this trend requires urgent and coordinated investment in education and safety wherever children are at risk – in______________zones, refugee camps, and in areas affected by natural disasters.