English Questions: Fill in the Blanks Set 132 (New Pattern Based)
Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Fill in the blanks, which is BASED ON RECENT IBPS EXAM.
- In the 1970s, when inflation in the advanced economies rose sharply, central banks rightly______________it.
- subtly and over time, this lesson has______________into a belief that low inflation is also a sufficient condition for sustained growth.
- As we now know, that led to a period of easy monetary conditions, which, together with financial deregulation and technological developments,______________sowed the seeds of the 2007 financial crisis and the ensuing recession.
- Although the European Union is in the midst of an economic recovery, long term unemployment – joblessness and job-seeking that lasts at least a year______________high in many of the countries that were hardest hit by the 2008 financial crisis and its aftermath.
- As we have seen, unemployment has been an important factor in the rise of populist parties that are now threatening social______________, democracy, and the rule of law in Europe.
- For young people, a university education or______________training can insure against long-term unemployment, at least when sufficient jobs are available.
- Behind these statistics are individual stories of personal tragedy, self-doubt,______________, and lost faith in society.
- While unemployed, he sent out hundreds of job applications. But on the few______________when he was called in for an interview, employers first told him he was “too expensive” or “overqualified.”
- In October 1997, when global leaders gathered in Oslo to strategize how to end child labor, we brought a huge______________and a deep commitment to change.
- Stemming this trend requires urgent and coordinated investment in education and safety wherever children are at risk – in______________zones, refugee camps, and in areas affected by natural disasters.