Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Fill in the blanks, which is BASED ON RECENT IBPS EXAM.
- Earlier, it had decided that a larger constitutional bench would decide on the question of______________privacy was a fundamental right.
B. even if
- The fundamental reason for this is that basic research is like defence: a pure public good which the private sector can support only in______________ways.
- Whether the G-20 leaders would pursue Dr. Rajan’s call and push for more______________and wider political action on this front, given the common imperatives, remains to be seen.
- Such an entity must be______________with the central mission of evolving into a centre of excellence for policy research.
B. Open Up
- Government deployed a unique mechanism to recapitalise banks. Monies to the tune of over Rs 20,000 crore were______________to banks for capital but the banks, in turn, invested these in government bonds.
- These were called recapitalisation bonds and were converted into marketable securities______________to government paper in subsequent years.
- A cost-benefit exercise may not be straightforward, because while costs are known,______________are not easily measurable.
- It should be “cirrhosis of the liver”, he said, adding that if alcohol abuse caused cirrhosis, then its______________must be stopped first.
- The______________takeaway is that if it had not been the assault on the young woman, it would have been some other issue.
- The deaths of young people in subsequent protests further aggravated the local population’s______________about failing to keep young men and women out of harm’s way.